CD 7 today (28Aug)

Are you temping? I have in the past which really helped me understand what my body does during the cycle. I would go completely mad having irregular periods...I have had a few late periods but AF always seems to find me :(.

I saw an RE in 1999 who found that I had blocked tubes...dye test showed that my left was completely blocked and my right was open. Had surgery...left was damaged and right was partially blocked. Three months post op...right was blocked and my damaged left was open (the RE had fixed the left which had actually attached itself to my ovary). So...I was given a one in a million chance of conceiving on my own and told that IVF was my best option. That relationship ended in 2005...tried everything to work things out, but in time realized nothing would ever change and that I was really the only one fighting for it. In 2007 I met my wonderful DH. We were engaged six months later and tossed out the birth control. We (I) had some goals that I really wanted to see complete before we jumped in to IVF, so it's only been about four months that we have been putting a little more effort into trying...even though I had always known when the time of Ov was near and would aim for those dates.

We are in the middle of talking to insurance to see what we need to soto get the ball rolling.

Wow...that was lengthy! Basically I would suggest that if you are up for it, temp for a few months and see what that shows. I have thought about temping...but I get way too obsessed...and maybe I'm naive...but I'm guessing since I know the signs and still get them, I figure things are still "working" as they should. I found a great app on my iPad...it's called iPeriod. I use it for tracking AF and when we have dtd, though there is a lot I don't use but that are available. I used Fertility Friend back in 99, but then just created a chart in excel and tracked everything that way...and I charted for 8 months. Thankfully my RE told me I could quit at that point because I symptom spot like crazy.

I wish you tons of luck and baby dust!!

Oh...and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thank you!
Lots of luck and baby dust!
Im sorry to hear about all of that but im glad you are feeling happier now! I hope that you are well! Its so hard!
Im not temping I wouldnt know where to start? What does it involve? I suppose anythings worth a go?
Im gonna see how I am and them head to Doctors maybe as well! Just incase theres any reason for my irregular periods etc?! But then maybe I should see how this month goes first then I have more to tell them?
Enjoy your weekend!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"