CD 8 and period still here!

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok so i normally have about a 7 day period. This time im on day 8 and still bleeding, but its not heavy. I only need to wear a liner at this point.

Does anyone else have this problem with there period? Where you will need a liner for a couple days after the day your period should have stopped???

Hello,

You situations seems to be very similar to mine. Mine seems to be a lot stranger though:/

Priod starts normal to heavy for 3-4 days and then all of a sudden stops to the point where i think ive finished for the month, the next day it comes back and that continues on and off for 10 days:( i feels like something is wrong...need to get to the bottom of this

Previously before i had my second child my period only lasted 6-7 days.

Hope this helps

Thanks nice to know I'm not alone.

For me the first 2 days will be light-medium flow...then the 3rd day will be heavy flow..then days 4,5,6 will be light-medium flow. Then what should be my last day, day 7 is light flow...but then on day 8 I will still need to wear a liner! It's really annoying. Today is CD 9 an it looks lIke all has stopped now. Fingers crossed!

Aww bless u

It really is annoying...

I rang the doctor today, he said that as long as im not bleeding in between my cycles and after intercourse its nothing to worry about. He then asked me if i was taking vitamins, i sed i was taking pregnacare and he said that oh congrats ur trying for a baby, which waa sweet i thought! Lol. He then said to me that this shouldnt interfere with ttc but if i dont concieve in the next 2-3 months to come and visit the doctor and she will check my cervix to see if all is well.

I felt satisfied with what he had said to me:)

Good luck hun:)

Thanks for sharing that with me. :) Nice to know that a little lingering AF isnt much to worry about :) Sending lost of :dust: your way Madam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->