Cd 8 TTC #2!

ashmj92

Reaction score
I am on cd 8, TTC #2! I am 21 years old, fiance is 25. Looking for a ttc buddy to chat with! :):flower::flower:

I would love to be your buddy haha! I am on CD14... I am supposed to OV tomorrow based on the app I use... all of the "fertile symptoms" seem to be on target with the app... I hope that I get a BFP in 13 days... that would make me so happy! I am 24 and DH is 24 as well... we got married in sept. and this is our first month ttc... :)

I would love to be buddies ! I am 20 and hubby is 23! I am in CD10:)

My app says on Saturday but I'm pretty sure it will be sooner:)

I think I do tomorrow according to my app... Just confused on how to actually tell when I do...

mine says next monday, but i also think it will be sooner! wha app do you use? I use P tracker delux

I really like glow:) are you use using any ovulation test? Or are you taking your tempt ?

I really like glow:) are you use using any ovulation test? Or are you taking your tempt ?

This month im just going to try to wing it. After having my first ive been able to tell when im ovulating. If it doesnt work I will be doing ovulation tests. What about you?

I took an opk on saturday and sunday and they were both negative. I forgot to take another one this morning and i left them at home and i won't get there til 7:30 so I'm scared that it will be too late... what do you think? Would you just take one tomorrow? And no i'm not taking my temp... I kinda want to but I haven't went and bought a bbt... i hear they are different from the regular ones...

Okay I will forsure try that ! :) and I am doing both

Oka so glow said I was 33% yesterday and dh was sick :( so we didn't BD... I hope today isn't too late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->