CD 8 wanna be buddies?

so many rules :)
Your hubby must be dying from the stress, I have to do it, not yet, maybe today . HA!

I know its crazy
Hes doing ok, just has to ejaculate tonight then wait until Monday.

Oh the men are just fine from conception to delivery lol

Sa went well!!! He was done in record time 15 mins yay!!!!! Now we wait

wowser! 15 minutes??? just read your little trailer ( or whatever they call it). You have 2 kids already? did you struggle conceiving them. sorry to pry:blush:

Yes 2 girls ages 5 and 8, no trouble at all with them but they were from a previous marriage

Aww, at least you have 2 little girls :) FX for the sa results. when do you get them?

Results came back normal now I am totally lost as to whats going on.

Sometimes you almost want to be told this is why just to have an answer baby love but that's great!! Xxxx

Aw, that a bummer. as much as you dont want anything wrong, it would be easier to explain. All your tests came back normal?

I haven't had any tests run bc I dont have insurance at the moment but I assumed I am good since I have 2 kids and I did get pregnant in December

I haven't had any tests run bc I dont have insurance at the moment but I assumed I am good since I have 2 kids and I did get pregnant in December

agreed, your probably fine. Just keep trying it will happen!

AF came this morn giving me a 6 day lp this cycle, its always been above 11 so I'm really worried:( xxx

I am 11dpo today and officially 1 day late for AF. Last test I did was a BFN so I am just hoping it was to early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->