CD 85 Nothing yet! :( Doing tests

SKP

Reaction score
I can't even tell when ovulation is happening or when my AF will show up. Last AF was Jan 14th, so am I still witing on a period or waiting for ovulation again? My next predicted AF was the 6th, also the 11th would be ovulation. I think I wil ltry my OPK's for that week to see.

I looked at my test sheet of what Im getting tested for and I have DHEAS, Prolactin and quant Hcg.

Looked up DHEAS:

DHEAS level is useful as a marker of the function of the adrenal gland.

So pretty much the Endocrine system ?

In women, overproduction of DHEAS can cause menstruation to stop and lead to development of male characteristics.

Elevated DHEAS is also linked to polycystic ovary syndrome.

Also prolactin:

Increased prolactin levels can cause problems with fertility. Infertility is the inability to become pregnant after one year of unprotected intercourse.

Menstrual periods can be absent or irregular due to high prolactin levels.

The normal prolactin level in a non-pregnant woman is below 25 ng/mL or 25 mcg/L.

Some causes of high prolactin levels are a pituitary gland tumor, pregnancy, kidney disease, hypothyroidism or liver disease. The cause can also be unknown.

High Prolactin Levels in Women

If you are a woman, a prolactin level high enough to interfere with normal function of the ovaries will produce symptoms. These symptoms include abnormal menstrual cycles and disappearance of the menstrual cycle altogether, which can result in an inability to become pregnant when desired. You may notice abnormal and increased hair growth on your body and face. You may also experience symptoms of menopause, including abnormal vaginal dryness that interferes with intercourse, as well as a loss of interest in sex. You may experience milky discharge from your nipples similar to that of a woman who is breastfeeding. And over time, hyperprolactinemia may lead to bone weakness known as osteoporosis.

hCG: Pregnancy Test

I think your doctor may give you something to induce AF.
your ticker says 71 dpo? did you talk to your doctor?

Yeah I been to my doctor a few times. He was waiting to see if it will come back naturally. We been doing blood tests, I did a womens exam, booked an ultra sound.

If its not here by my next appointment on the 11th, I will more than likely do something to induce AF.

According to FF, I should be ovulating again soon, so I will start OPK'ing to see. plus my temps have been somewhat okay, went up from 97.3 to 98. But 2 mins later it was 97.7. Which still is up from my last temp. And i have been BDin'g every other day.

If you click on the my journal link, you will see my chart.

Going to start temping at the same time now. I temped when ever I got up for the last 2 weeks. So I am going back to the same times. I still kepted the times as 7 am tho, to see if I can get a cross hairs but just the dotted. I only temp. I don't get changes in the cm and all that. I sometimes enter position thats about it.

while waiting, maybe you can try taking herbs, such as red raspberry leaf tea, it's supposed to be good for irregular period.

sounds like you have some sort of hormonal imbalance when i had long cycles like that i found out i had pcos... are you just coming off of bcp?

No havent bee non BC for a 1.5 years. And then I was only for 3 months on and off. They said that wont be effective now.

I will see on Monday my results of my bloods. Doc wanted me to be all natural waiting for AF. If not by my appointment I will start that following Sunday BC. :( or something to induce AF.

WOW, i am in the SAME boat. Last AF was in Jan. too. and i am still waiting for my period :( i have had all bloods, fine, ultrasound, fine and hubbywent for SA and we are waiting for results. My doc is lie your and wants me to wait for a bit to see if it comes naturally. He said any meds wouldnt be effective because all it would do would be to start a period and then i would go back to no period again.
in the meantime i am taking vitex and going for accupunture next week. Do you think you are ovulating? Do you get neg and posi opks??

Oh dear, I completely understand your frustrations... my last cycle was 179 days long!!!! It was the worse, but then again I only get 2-3 periods a year. This cycle however, I'm on clomid to make me ovulate earlier... I hope everything works to your favor, :hugs:

I dont when to start testing for ovulation haha. My next best guess is around the 11th, so I will start then. Sinc emy next AF guess was the 6th of April. 1 day past.

Last cycle I was 78, now going on 85.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"