Cd 9

Ok, girls. I'm on CD14 now and still have a low reading on the CBFM. I'm getting worried that I should be Oing now. My OPKs aren't positive yet either (showing a line, but not positive). So, is it common for us "oldies" to O later than the rest? I had a 28 day cycle (always did before BC) last month, so I'm a little worried about a short LP?

Last month's charting was a bust because I didn't get everything right on the first go 'round - so I really can't judge a real O day based on that. This will be my first month really doing it correctly, and I really thought I would have had at least a few high days by now.

If you ovulate tomorrow or even the next day...you will still have a 13 or 12 day LP...so there would be nothing to worry about...Some research suggests that anything less than 10 may be a concern while others suggest anything less than 12...Even If your LP is on the shorter side of "normal", there are loads of things you can do to move your O up a day ot two. Mine is 11 days, so I am now taking a B complex to see if I can move my O up a bit. It's really too soon to be concerned...Hopefully you will ovulate tomorrow or the next day...

Thanks. I'm really trying not to get too stressed; I just think I've talked myself into believing that I will have problems simply because I'm 40.

We BD'd yesterday, and I just suggested it again. We're waiting for our dinner to settle. LOL I don't really tell him why I want to BD because he's already worried that I'll only want him for the spermies. Plus, I actually just love practicing with him! :shhh:

He's going out of town for the night tomorrow night, so I really want to cover my bases, even though I don't think I'll O for a few more days.

I know how you feel about thinking something is wrong because of my age...Have fun BDing...

I actually got excited last night cause I knew we had planned BDing - then when the time came I felt a bit stupid cause it was planned. DH was brilliant support though and he seems just as keen as I am. Got a high on my CBFM monitor this morning, CD11, so don't know if I should go for it again tonight or wait til tomorrow. I can't expect him to DTD every day, maybe 10 years ago but not at our age (hehe). Poor pet is working 12 hour shifts the next 2 days and I need him to perform on one of those - better get seducing!

Wanna b a mom and Babyanise, is this your first too?
Shelley is 40, I will be 39 in May...how old is everyone else?
Age never bothered me before, but now that we're TTC...It's hitting me like a ton of bricks.

i have 4 already,23,20,14,13 so trying for#5

yea lol
im oing today wooooo.cd 11, early for me:happydance:so going to dtd tonight.been doing it every other day.fx.baby dust to us all waiting to catch the eggy:thumbup:

Got a temp rise...but only to 97.4...my temps seem lower than usual all the way around last 2 cycles...for those of you that temp, what are your ranges like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->