CD1 - 13 June 2009 - Goona catch that damn eggie this time!!

SarahMelissa

Maxy & Benny's Mummy
Reaction score
Nasty nasty wicked :witch: showed her ugly face on Saturday so i now head into cycle 4, and i am very very determined that i will catch that slippery egg this time...........who's with me??

hey hun its me again... i got AF on 11th June....

well im not doing that good.. i went to GP on friday and got results of Dh's hormone levels and they not looking good.
GP said we may have to go for IVF, he said they r not that low that it will never happen and u can keep trying.
But im getting desperate now.. all my friends are preggers and im feeling "socially isolated", so we have decided to go thru IVF path. we wil ltry this cycle "naturally" and then making appointment with FS if :bfn:
Im trying to remian relaxed and not worry too much. Just dnt wanna let DH feel bad abt it.

Oh no hun that is not good news :hugs: I hope you get a little miracle this cycle though to spare you having to go through IVF. I am also worried about DH's little swimmers as he has worked with harsh chemicals for the past 14 years and a guy at his work has been TTC for a while with no luck so he had some tests done a few weeks ago and they come back really low with lots of abnormal ones, so im worried i could end up in that same boat too. Going to keep up the PMA though.

yeah in a way im kibda releived.. so that when we try this cycle.. iwill not hv added pressure cuz if i get it it will be fantastic otherwise.. IVF.. here we come...
lets hope i do get it tho :)

keep up PMA hun and we will be testing around same time.... :):happydance:
here is to a July :bfp: and a March baby :happydance::happydance:

YAY for testing together and March babies :) which i really want because DH's birthday is late February and mine early March so would be an awesome pressie for us.

Im getting ready to start :sex: every day from tomorrow i think just to make sure i have everything covered, i am going to start OPK's today, hoping to O around Wednesday-Friday. Gonna catch that eggie this time i just know it!!! :happydance:

Hi there, I new to the board and i thought i would say hello. The wicked witch also showed her ugly face to me on the 13th june. :( Me and my partner have been TTC since march. We did get pregnant on the 1st try (march) but we was unaware we were pregnant until i had really bad pains, in hospital and i was told i was pregnant but it was ectopic in my right tube. I lost my tube and we started TTC again in may. I have a 25 day cycle and i had a positive OTK today. BD last night and also going to tonight. Cover all bases :) I hope we do catch that egg also. My partner goes away tomorrow till next monday so i am prepared that we will miss it but we will just have to wait and see.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies,
My AF got me on the 14th June, should ov end of next week and im really wanting it to hurry up!
Started using a fertility monitor this cycle, wich im getting used to now, and bought some instead cups which im hoping will give us a helping hand!
Just waiting for our appointment to come through for the FS, but fingers crossed we will get a BFP this cycle!!!
My oh has poor swimmers after having a reversal 14 months ago, so it looks like we might be going down the ICSI route.

Hi Katstar :hi:

Sorry to hear about your loss :hug: hope you catch that egg again this time.

Obe hope you get your bfp too, i hope we all do!! I had a positive OPK yesterday and managed to :sex: the day before yesterday and yesterday and will for the next couple of days as well until i see a temp rise, hoping that will cover it. Lots of :bfp: vibes!!!

Sorry to hear about your loss :hug: hope you catch that egg again this time.

Lots of :bfp: vibes!!!

Thank you for the hugs hun.

Looks like we are at the same stage so yes lots of :bfp: vibes. Fingers and toes crossed also.

I usually ov on day 12 and today is day 12. Me and my partner had :sex: last night but he has now gone away now :cry: Gosh its like i am obsessed. :blush:

xxxx

Day 12 for me today as well, so i will be looking for a temp rise tomorrow or the next, i have :sex: for 3 days in a row now and will continue until i can be sure i have O'd.

So hoping this is our month, i have everything crossed!!!!

hi all, my ov test just getting darker today, cd 16. have bd pretty much every day & lots of preseed this month. im just aware im already wishing the month away :blush: for the tww but cant help myself. bring on the :bfp: for all of us.
oh was away my fertile time last month, he is making up for that :rofl:

oh was away my fertile time last month, he is making up for that :rofl:

:rofl: bless him. My partner was aware that he would be away, so made every effort he could before he went. Last month i ovulated on day 10 and missed it. Did not expect that. But this month has been a normal otk positive day 11.

But i am prepared that we have missed it again but never mind and there is always next month with lots of fun :sex: :happydance:

oh and if i don't get a :bfp: this time then i am going to try that preseed. Heard so much about it. Worth a whirl.

xx

Hope we all get that BFP this time round!!! Fingers crossed!
Went and got some 'baby asprin' today which im going to give a try this month.
I have abit longer to wait till my ov date so I just want it to hurry up!
My oh works nights so it can be quite difficult to get us together at the right time.
Still getting used to the fertility monitor, does your temp go up or down when you ov?

It usuall goes up around a day after you ovulate ;)

It usuall goes up around a day after you ovulate ;)

my temp seems to be all over the place, but I will keep my eye out for when I ov. This is the first cycle ive used a monitor so it may be getting used to me!!
Well we will be getting the :sex: next week.
Good luck ladies :hug:

Good luck!!

I had a bit of a rise this morning and if i put some fake higher temps into FF for the next few days it gives me an O day of today, i was actually thinking it was more yesterday, but i have :sex: all week and will do so again today and tomorrow just to make sure im covered and hopefully will be entering the 2ww very soon..........BFP coming my way :rofl: PMA PMA PMA PMA

:happydance: Really hope so hun, hope we all get on that preg announcement board this time!!!!
:dust:

I know i can wait to post in the BFP announcement section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back