CD1 - 13 June 2009 - Goona catch that damn eggie this time!!

OMG I cant wait till I will actualy be able to do that!
Its ov time for me next week, its seems to have taken forever to for it to arrive!

im now 4dpo, positive vibes to us all. just loving the thought of getting that bfp ladies......it must be amazing. have given it everything this month, could not have done more x

Im having a bad day today girls, i thought i had O'd last thursday as i got 2 temp rises but since then have had 2 temp drops so dont think i have O'd yet as the temp i got this morning is no where near a post O temp. I was so excited to think it was last thursday because i got in so much :sex: but now i have no idea what my stupid body is doing. I kind of feel like TTC is slowly but surely completely stealing my sanity as i just sat and stared at my chart on FF this morning for about half an hour and cried because it didnt say what i wanted it to.....nutcase arnt i??

oh hun i cant help much cause i dont temp. :dohh:
were you using anything else like opk, did you chart your cm or any other signs you ovulated that time? there seems to be a few people confused by temping. also i think i read somewhere you get an implantation dip if temping so pma-that could be what it is x
:bfp: coming our way :hug:

I did do OPK's and i thought i got what was a positive last tuesday (but sometimes i find them hard to read) and my CP was definately high soft and open when i thought i would O, so everything was indicating O, but i really dont think i have based on my temps, if it was implantation dip it wouldnt be happening until about 8DPO which means i would have had to have several high temps and i havent :( Im just going to keep :sex: and hope i can still pull a bfp.

So how are you going? have you O'd yet? - Sorry i just realised i hadnt read your previous post where you say you are 4DPO, lots of dust to you :dust:

if you got a pos opk & all the signs were there i think it sounds as if it may have been last week so dont get too upset :hugs:
keep going with the :sex: just incase :lol:
:dust::dust::dust:

yeah im going to try and not to stress too much about it and just keep :sex:

So how is everyone getting on??
My ov is in the next few days so going to get lots of :sex: in.
Had some bad news on Sunday, my grandma passed away :cry: Wish I could of given her her first great grand child, but I hope shes up there helping me out!

Obe go :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: swim :spermy: swim

So sorry about the new of your grandma, i might be in the same situation soon, mine hasnt been well for a while now :( hopefully she will help in sending you that magical :bfp:

:hug:

So how is everyone getting on??
My ov is in the next few days so going to get lots of :sex: in.
Had some bad news on Sunday, my grandma passed away :cry: Wish I could of given her her first great grand child, but I hope shes up there helping me out!

really sorry to hear of your loss hun. its weird how things work ,only recently my friend got her :bfp: as she lost a close family member. hope your :bfp: is coming soon. :hugs:

my bb are so sore & its pretty unusual for me at this stage of my cycle. i just have a funny feeling this month....but am trying to be realistic and not get hopes up. last month hit me so hard when "she who cannot be named" turned up cant do that again.......but seriously there killing:rofl::rofl:

Thanks girls.
Your right Neverknew, mother nature has a funny way sometimes. Hope she brings a new life into our family!
Sorry to hear your Grandma isnt well Sarahmelissa, hope she gets better soon chick.
Well my ov tests are looking good, I think it will be tomorrow that I definatly ov so fingers crossed those little swimmers make it!
My temping, im not so sure about. This is my first cycle of using the monitor so I think I will understand it more after a few more months, but im hoping I wont need to!
Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!

So how is everyone getting on?

In the two week wait now and I cant wait for it to be over!!!

me too, i still have another 7 days until testings, so how's things with you?

Yeah im ok, think im going to be a bit late if/when AF arrives. I had 3 days when I was testin positive on my OPK's so im not going to get my hopes up if she doesnt arrive when shes ment to.
I have been having a good feeling about this month, I hope we all have our BFP soon!

i had a strange cycle this time around too, im thinking about testing on tuesday 14th as i will be 12dpo, i will try and resist but i bet i wont be able too :rofl:

i had a strange cycle this time around too, im thinking about testing on tuesday 14th as i will be 12dpo, i will try and resist but i bet i wont be able too :rofl:

Well I hope you do get that :bfp: hun!
My AF is due when I go on holiday, I would have the best time ever if I had some good news to go with it!

Let me know how you get on :hug:

I hope that works out for you that would be great :)

I have been having a couple of days now of some very very light pink spotting i dont know whether to take this as a good sign of possible implantation or not :headspin:

I hope that works out for you that would be great :)

I have been having a couple of days now of some very very light pink spotting i dont know whether to take this as a good sign of possible implantation or not :headspin:

OMG! Have you had that before????
I really hope it is implantation hun :happydance:

Sounds promising! FX'd for you. :dust:

I hope it is promising but i do usually spot for a few days before af however i have never had it start this early, i noticed it 5dpo, this morning it wasnt pink anymore it was brown but it isnt getting any heavier or anything, more just comes and goes, i am really hoping it isnt luteal phase defect :( if i get the :witch: i am going to the doc's to get checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->