CD1 anyone? Aug 5th?

ashrxxx

Pregnant with a miracle x
Reaction score
Hello ladies well the NASTY EVIL:witch: arrived 2 hours ago:hissy::hissy::cry::cry:

I so so thought this was my month, i had my FR ready for a wee test tomorrow as its my birthday tomorrow!!:hissy::hissy:

Come and join me anyone on the same cycle, lets hope its a better cycle, here is to lots of:sex: xxx

I am joining you, if that's ok...CD1 Aug. 5th :cry: I really thought July was my month as well. My anniversary and birthday are in July and I thought it would be a perfect month for a :bfp: too, but I guess any month is a good month for a :bfp:...so here goes again!!!

Hello hun!!

I feel your pain so much hun, its so so hard:cry::cry: i was so convinced this would be my month to, i never feel its my month, but i did!!

AF is VERY sore and VERY heavy this month to, and that makes it worse, its my bday today, and i was going to test this morn, i was 2 days early you see!!

Oh well there is nothing we can do, but try try try AGAIN!!

:dust: hun xx

i'm with you girls :witch: got me sunday (3rd) evening a day late and i took a test sat night so it was all going well for me.....

horrible witch hopefully she'll go by tomorrow or fri at the latest and then i can look forward to 18 days time.

good luck this cycle girls :hug:

happy birthday ash dont worry hun it will happy and we're all here with you xx

she got me on aug 6th can i join you in a little scream

Helloooooo again ladies!!!

Well we are all in the delightful 2ww :af:

How are you all?? we:sex: Sun the 10th Aug, Tue, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue think i will give hubby a break tonight :rofl:

I am on CD16 now so hoping i OV'd this time, i have my progesterone on Monday..

GOOD LUCK :dust: to you ALL xxxxxxx

Hi CD1 was 7th Aug for me. I was 4 days late too! The witch seems to get me on the 7th of each month! Weird lol. Well im now on CD 13. TTC #2 my daughter is 34wks old tomorrow took us 2years to concieve her. This is our 4th cycle of (supposed to be relaxed!!) ttc.
Baby dust to all!!

hello girls,

is it ok if i join you all?

im new to the site, so youll have to bear with me till i find my feet, lol.

cycle day 1 was on the 6th august,i was a bit gutted, but have only been trying for a few months,so am really hoping i,ll get my:bfp:soon.

im currently on cd15,and have been :sex:for most of the week (the smileys are so funny on here lol)

so here,s hoping we all get our :bfp: soon,:dust:to us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"