CD1 Anyone else thereabouts?

x-ginge-x

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
It got me this morning after being 2 days late. Anyone else around the same date? My darling son is supposed to be sleeping....I can hear him clattering around his cot :dohh:

Joys of eh!! Pain in backside it is hate it when its late, though I am also thankful this time as I was due xmas eve!

Its getting aggravating, I used to be like clock work and now its a lovely toss up between 30 to sometimes 37 days!!

Mines 28-30 days mostly, but i do have pcos as well and I know im very lucky to have regularish cycles! Will start temping again after the bleeding has stopped!

Oooh good luck hun, we can try together this time huh!! I was hoping not to have another december baby but I bet I do! My first son was due november, but he decided he would rather be forcefully extracted!

Im on my cd2 of my first ttc cycle.
Good luck everyone

This af is so bad :-( cramps are killing me and super heavy xxx

Hope your all ok I can't sleep x

I'm CD1 also! AF was awful and came 2 days early for me, just as I was getting my hopes up from some (probably mostly in my head lol) symptoms and was hoping to test at 13dpo but instead she came on 12dpo. Oh well, on to January!

CD 6 here. so not far ahead of you ladies. AF has already stopped for me, now just waiting on O day! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

I'm on cd4, should get af around 23rd Jan I think, this is my third cycle now x

Maybe we should start a group up!

I really struggle to get replys on this forum been a member since 2009 and it has changed so much and is very clucky :-(

Hi ladies, can I join? I am on CD 1 today after a mammoth 55 day cycle! I never thought I would be grateful to see af but after waiting that long, it's almost a pleasure! Well... The cramps aren't. They are so strong. I've taken 2 Co-codamol and still in pain. My df is also excited I am finally on CD 1 so we can start trying again soon!

Of course, we can all be a group ;) I was bad yesterday and had to take ibuprofen yesterday i was in agony!! Not a clue what cycle im on we have been NTNP for a while. Going to temp this cycle though. :dust: everyone

Period pain sucks! Least it's out bodies working though suppose.
And it's an excuse for chocolates for me to make me feel better lol

Right ok what shall we call our selves ill set it all up xx

Hi ladies, can I join? I am on CD 1 today after a mammoth 55 day cycle! I never thought I would be grateful to see af but after waiting that long, it's almost a pleasure! Well... The cramps aren't. They are so strong. I've taken 2 Co-codamol and still in pain. My df is also excited I am finally on CD 1 so we can start trying again soon!

Welcome xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->