CD1 Anyone else thereabouts?

I will just rename this thread, if we can think of one :)

You can't have groups in here Hun I'll set it up under the group tabs xx

Cycle day 2 for me right here! Just had a chemical pregnancy and Im ready to start making some babies!

Cycle day 2 for me right here! Just had a chemical pregnancy and Im ready to start making some babies!

i'm so sorry about your CP! :cry: I hate hearing about women getting those! Just stay positive, sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Cd 2 for me, this will be my 4th cycle ttc #1! I'm 27, DH is 36.

Feel free to join our group

We're under the group section

Friendly chatters x

Like the group name :)

How's everyone?

Still got af at the moment. Feeling fat and bloated lol

Hope everyone's ok :)

I will be CD 1 very soon - I am currently on CD 32 - AF due CD 31-33ish - def not pg though, I have taken like 30 hpt this cycle the latest one today and they were all bfn.
I just wish AF would show up so I could get on with cycle 2 - I will using OPK's this time.

Is anyone doing anything different this time? xxx

cycle day 8 here, should be ovulating in about 9 days or so, I'm going to have to express ship my OPK's and Preseed :laugh2: I can't order them until the 31st!

I will be CD 1 very soon - I am currently on CD 32 - AF due CD 31-33ish - def not pg though, I have taken like 30 hpt this cycle the latest one today and they were all bfn.
I just wish AF would show up so I could get on with cycle 2 - I will using OPK's this time.

Is anyone doing anything different this time? xxx

I'm going a completely different route this cycle. Me and DH have been NTNP for the past 2 years and haven't gotten a BFP yet. I have only used OPK's one time and that was a couple months ago, so this month I am using opk's, preseed, softcups, and putting DH on fertilaid and countboost. also me and DH are drinking a cup of green tea everyday, I heard it's good for sperm count, and good with ovulation and stuff. I'm hoping with all this that I'm doing I will see a BFP really soon. We have tried it without tracking or using anything and it's not working! I really, really hope this works!

Hi I'm CD9 prob ovulate next Saturday & AF due 25th- can I join you? Lots of the "jan testers" seem to be early testers!

I can't find you guys under the ttc groups- can someone post me a link?

:) good luck & baby dust to all :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"