CD1 Jan. 18 ... any cycle buddy???

confused_one

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

seeing that TTC is such a "stressful" time ... I'm looking for a cycle buddy :happydance: for encouragement and support!

anyone????

:hi: CD 1 for was Jan 17th - so I am in. This is cycle 13 - month 8 or 9 for me how bout you?

Babydust.

hopefulfor09 ....

this is actually my 4th month ttc. can't believe how hard it is ...

have you been doing anything: bbt ... opk?

I was cd 1 on jan 18th............and my cycles are now 25 days...
I'm hoping to test on valentines day and know all about the 2ww and all the highs and lows that come with it ( cycle 9 or 10 now)...
I try to NOT symptom spot and obsess about the whole process...
Humour and senseless chatting does help me through the dreaded 2ww..hehe

hey again Hopeful....hehe hopefully we'll stop meeting like this!!!!!!!!!

CHILLbilly,

i try not to symptom spot either ... i think the fact that i'm sooo eager to get preggo that i get more "sensitive" to symptoms LOL

I'm on CD 5 ... let's all be positive support for one another.

CHILLbilly ...

how's it going? i ordered a OPK and BB thermometer ... do you use them? haven't received them as yet and I hope they come soon as i am now on cd6.

keep in touch!!!

hey confused one.......
I just ordered OPK sticks last cycle...but have never tried temping.....
I should as OH is up at 5am.....
so how long are your cycles??
Mine used to be 28 but as of oct they have gotten shorter by one day every month.
so I am either 25 or 26....I usually start the bd action around cd10 with an expected o around cd14ish. ( had a very strong op on cd13 last month)
My plan is to :sex: whenever til cd10..then every other day after that.
i also use preseed....I find i don't get much ewcm so it's a bit of a help.
My work schedule and OH's hasn't worked out yet so no bd yet.....
maybe in the morning if I'm not up to late..hehe

CHILLbilly,
my cycles use to be 34 days. in the last 3 months that we've been ttc, i had one month 28 days and this last month 30 days. basically i don't know when i "o" ... which sucks! Do you believe that prior to "o" that we should be :sex: every OTHER day?

i didn't receive the OPK or the BBT as yet .. i think it should come Monday. I won't know what to do with it anyhow :dohh: we'll go through it together.

i have to say that i NEVER thought i would have to wait so long to conceive. How naive :rofl:

Hi Ladies,

seeing that TTC is such a "stressful" time ... I'm looking for a cycle buddy :happydance: for encouragement and support!

anyone????

Hey Girls, just wondering if i can join your thread! I'm also looking for a cycle buddy!!! I'm on CD 8 and on my 4th day on clomid!!! How is everyone else doing on here?? I would love to share my journey and experiments with you!:hug:

confused1- some girls bd every day.some every other......just depends on hubbies sperm count I guess......the extra day gives him time to build up again....
Maybe the young ones can do it every day though..hahahaha
usually by ovulation though its every day so you don't miss the egg...( only survives for 24 hours as opposed to up to 5 days for sperm.)
thats about all I know hehe

Welcome want2bamom- Hope this cycle is it for you!!!!!!
I'm not to familiar about clomid....Is it to help you ovulate?
I have a dr.s appointment this WED to talk........I am cycle 8 or 9?? so I want tests to see if I ovulate, make sure I am not low in progesterone, ect.......

I keep rememeber all the years I prevented......grrrr I should have started alot sooner!!!!!!
I am hopeful for this cycle!!!!!!!

welcome want2bamom!!!! sure, join us as we journey through this :) I too am not familiar with clomid ... can you tell us what it is?

I am on cd9 ... i don't know how long my cycles are anymore ... just find out my friend is having twins on her first ttc cycle ... lucky duck! :p

lol CHILLbilly ... i told my husband that we wasted so much money on condoms LOL

let's be positive and let's hope that this is our month !!!

confused1- some girls bd every day.some every other......just depends on hubbies sperm count I guess......the extra day gives him time to build up again....
Maybe the young ones can do it every day though..hahahaha
usually by ovulation though its every day so you don't miss the egg...( only survives for 24 hours as opposed to up to 5 days for sperm.)
thats about all I know hehe

Welcome want2bamom- Hope this cycle is it for you!!!!!!
I'm not to familiar about clomid....Is it to help you ovulate?
I have a dr.s appointment this WED to talk........I am cycle 8 or 9?? so I want tests to see if I ovulate, make sure I am not low in progesterone, ect.......

I keep rememeber all the years I prevented......grrrr I should have started alot sooner!!!!!!
I am hopeful for this cycle!!!!!!!

Basically clomid is a drug used to stimulate ovulation (taken on specific days of your cycle).

twins eh??? double whammy when YOU are TTC.....feel happy for friends when they annouce but its still a kick in the ass sometimes.
My step sister in law...sort of....is pregnant by a bf of maybe a year...or less....she is 19 and has had one baby up for adoption..and an abortion....
Its sad but I think..why did that baby 'spirit" choose her and not me.....
I don't feel sorry for myself BUT it just makes me shake my head and ask why not me?

I try to be optomistic ( spelling???) and I know it will happen for me when its ment to be.....I just have to be patient...and get a bit of help from my dr. hehe

So tommorrow is "Date" night..hehe and I want to make sure its more sexy then science........preseed, position, legs in air for 15 mins...sure does take the romance out of it all.:wacko:....
So hope you girls have a "productive" couple of days......

CHILLbilly :rofl: you are hilarious!!!

I totally agree that :sex: needs to be more sexy than technical. I guess this is why I don't put a pillow under my bum bum OR have my legs stretched in the air for 15 mins. Does it really work???? I do lay there for about 20mins. Isn't that enuf??? :dohh:

As for my friends, I'm very happy for them. BUT I have to admit that I'm slightly envious.

Haven't received my OPK or BBT as yet .... I ordered it over a wk ago. I hope it is coming soon as i want to start taking my temp. Which of the two is better to determine ovulation???

CHILLbilly :rofl: you are hilarious!!!

I totally agree that :sex: needs to be more sexy than technical. I guess this is why I don't put a pillow under my bum bum OR have my legs stretched in the air for 15 mins. Does it really work???? I do lay there for about 20mins. Isn't that enuf??? :dohh:

As for my friends, I'm very happy for them. BUT I have to admit that I'm slightly envious.

Haven't received my OPK or BBT as yet .... I ordered it over a wk ago. I hope it is coming soon as i want to start taking my temp. Which of the two is better to determine ovulation???

Well my supplier is 30mins away from me and i still haven't gottten anything...I even got an email for instuctions on how to use them!! lol..i'm like i haven't even gotten them yet!! lmao! I would think the OPK would be the best way, but i'm not really sure since i'm pretty new to the OPK's. Good luck everyone!!!!:hug:

I used an OPK last cycle...and one the second time using it I got a super dark line at cd13...
I have a few left so will start on cd12 or 13 again...BUT BD'ing on cd 10,12,maybe 13...and then 14 for sure....and proably 15 for good luck..LOL
I have idea every other day...or every day..i don't want to miss it...eggy only lasts 24 hours/.
OH has a normal sperm count and I have preseed so maybe will try every day!!!!!!!
i m also working 6 days straight in retail......blaaaaaaa..so will be so tired after it all...

I have my dr.s appointment tommorrow so hopefully that will give me some options...
I spotted for 2 weeks cd15 til cd25 when I got AF...very upsetting..but at least it will tell the Doc something about my body!!!!!

Hope you girls are doing good!!Dont tire yourselves out before O time.haha

CHILLbilly, I hope that your dr can give you some good advice and/or options. i'm on cd10 and i do have some brown discharge (since I've finished my period 4 days ago). I guess its cleaning itself out! :)

I got my OPK and BBT woo hooo so excited that I already took my temp and a OPK test (not sure what they are called - i'm assuming it was negative as it had a one light line). Guess that means i'm not going to ovulate as yet. I also got the preseed .. but I would rather use it closer to my ovulation day ... right? I wish I know when I ovulate ... having mixed cycles these last 3 months screwed everything up :( I took the three and averaged it out to be ~31 days.

how you used preseed CHILLbilly?

how are you doing over there want2bamom?

I started out with the external preseed...my OH bought it for me as a surprise...BUT wrong kind.
So I finially ordered the kind with appliators.... try to get it way up there near my cervix.
OH LOVED it the first time we used it...hehe
Some girls find theres to much in the prefilled applicators...
you can order a tube of it and a reusable applicator...
I hope after this cycle i don't have to worry about all that!!!!!!!!!!

Well i'm on CD10 now, so i'm slowing getting there! I think around CD14 i shoiuld be ovulating! WE'll see! I'm already starting to get a little pinch on the right side of my stomache though, or lower abs. I'm still waiting to get my OPK and HPK, so by the time they come i will start testing:)

ladies, i got the OPK and the BBT ... i don't know why but I'm not very good at using those damn strips. for some odd reason, the whole area gets pink BUT it odes have a bright neg. line. I'm CD11 today ... starting to get worried as I don't know when i'm ovulating. I took my BBT ... i took it last night at 6:45pm and today i thought i'd try it at 10:45am ... big difference in temp. I will try again at 6:45pm just to see the difference.

i hate this whole thing of identifying and trying etc. LOL why can't it just be so easy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->