cd1. short cycle. extreme pain

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Hi

My cycle was just 26 days this month and I'm in a lot of pain particularly on my left side. Hurts to even take a deep breath. Like a stabbing sensation. Anyone else had this? Painkillers aren't helping :(

Sounds like you could have a cyst on your left ovary...
I´ve had a bunch of those, and if you can get your hands on some Naproxen, that helps...

I need to take large doses though. I take 1000mg 3x a day for 3 days...
If you´re not used to Naproxen, a smaller dose should be enough, maybe 500g 2x a day for 3 days...
It´s best to get a diagnosis if possible.

I hope this helps.

Thank you. Gonna go to doctors today. I know periods aren't pleasant but if i didn't dose myself up on painkillers that only just take the edge off theres no way i could function. Awful. Thank you for your reply :) x

You´re welcome. I hope the doctor can help you. :hugs:
I´ve always had extreme pain with periods. It was only when I started fainting from the pain when I went to the doctor... she diagnosed ovarian cysts, and prescribed naproxen tablets. Only thing that worked for me.

Just seems to be one of those things for me i think. Been given some tablets to take when on period only. Luckily period should be ending very soon so shouldn't suffer for too much longer. Then just the agonising two week wait haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->