CD1 today... Anyone else?

MissLM

Reaction score
So the title pretty much says it all, I'm on CD1 today, starting cycle #1 of trying.

We are trying for our 3rd, already have a 4 year old and 21 month old DDs.

So is anyone else on CD1?

Count me in on cd1!!!

AF showed early this morning...so irritated cuz I was tricked all month! I'm on to cycle #2...hopefully we get to see some BFP's!!!!!

I'm on cd2. This is our 1st time TTC. This will be the second cycle for me. AF came two days late so there was a little glimmer of hope.

I'm on CD 6! Good luck ladies!!!

I can see me with a belly on Christmas Day!!!!

Hoping we all get our holiday :bfp:'s :dust::xmas9:

I came off my pill a week ago and had a withdrawal bleed start yesterday but its very light but had all the cramps, back pain and sore bbs. I'm not expecting much this month as I'm not sure I'll even ovulate or how long my cycle will be yet hopefully I'll get lucky if we keep at it, haha! I don't want too big a gap between DD2 and the next baby.

Princesa I see you have two boys are u hoping for a girl this time?

BFPs by Christmas would be lovely.

Fingers crossed and good luck!!

I came off my pill a week ago and had a withdrawal bleed start yesterday but its very light but had all the cramps, back pain and sore bbs. I'm not expecting much this month as I'm not sure I'll even ovulate or how long my cycle will be yet hopefully I'll get lucky if we keep at it, haha! I don't want too big a gap between DD2 and the next baby.

Princesa I see you have two boys are u hoping for a girl this time?

BFPs by Christmas would be lovely.

Fingers crossed and good luck!!

YES!!I would totally love a girl!!!! My #2 we tried to sway for a girl but nope lol At this point I'd be happy no matter what but a girl would be great!

I'm on CD 6! Good luck ladies!!!

I can see me with a belly on Christmas Day!!!!

Hoping we all get our holiday :bfp:'s :dust::xmas9:

Yes!!! That would be perfect! And my b-day is Nov 19 so a BFP would be the best present ever!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I have two girls pricesa so would be nice to have a boy this time round but I'd be happy with a girl.

Are any of you trying anything in particular to help conception or just going at it the good old fashioned way?

CD 4 for me today . Feeling so frustrated and defeated lately. On the plus side after weaning DD I noticed my cycle went from 41 days back to 31 and my chart looked more normal than it has since I was ttc DD so I'm hoping these are good signs and we'll conceive in the next couple months. Good luck to everyone else!

I have two girls pricesa so would be nice to have a boy this time round but I'd be happy with a girl.

Are any of you trying anything in particular to help conception or just going at it the good old fashioned way?

I'm using digital OPk's,PreSeed if needed and the SMEP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->