Looking for some buddies to share the journey....so here's the quiz:

How old are you and DH?
How long have you been trying for?
Do you have any other children?
What CD are you on?
What day do you usually ovulate?
How long is your cycle usually?
What day do you start testing?
Are you trying anything this cycle? eg. supplements/preseed etc. etc.
Do you temp?

How old are you and DH? ME = 31, DH = 37

How long have you been trying for? NTNP 3 months, TTC 9 months.

Do you have any other children? DS who is 14 months old. :happydance:

What CD are you on? 1

What day do you usually ovulate? Between 16 and 19

How long is your cycle usually? Between 26 and 31 days :wacko:

What day do you start testing? 9dpo :)af: usually arrives at 11dpo)

Are you trying anything this cycle? Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, EPO, GInko Biloba, Ginseng, RRLT, Omega 369, maybe Royal Jelly, High dose folic

Do you temp? Yes (chart link in my siggy)

I was just browsing forums, and saw that no one had responded. So I figured, I'll do it! lol

How old are you and DH? I am 26, he is 35

How long have you been trying for? this is our 5th month TTC

Do you have any other children? Nope

What CD are you on? CD17

What day do you usually ovulate? This is my first month tracking ovulation, so I'm not sure. I'm fairly certain I ovulated yesterday/today. I had a positive OPK evening of CD15, and CD 16, it was darker than the control line.. I also had clear, stretchy CM, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated CD16/CD17

How long is your cycle usually? 27-29 days

What day do you start testing? I tested last cycle after my period was late, but it showed up 2 days later.

Are you trying anything this cycle? using pre-seed

Do you temp? Nope. I work swing shift, so my temps would never be accurate. lol

Thanks for replying! I'd already given up hope anybody cared. :haha:

So TWW for you - best of luck. :dust:

Thanks! I'm counting today as offically 1DPO. My OPK was negative this morning, and my cm is back to tacky and white, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday.

So you're on... CD6 then?

CD7 now so between 9 and 12 days until ov. Also started taking Maca so maybe that will bring ov forwards?? :shrug:

I warn you though every woman I chat to on here ends up pregnant that cycle...so you will probably get a bfp by the end of this. :haha:

CD7 now so between 9 and 12 days until ov. Also started taking Maca so maybe that will bring ov forwards?? :shrug:

I warn you though every woman I chat to on here ends up pregnant that cycle...so you will probably get a bfp by the end of this. :haha:

I sure hope so! :rofl:

I've not heard of Maca.. but I hope it does what you want it to!! :thumbup:

This 2 week wait is going to be the death of me... and I'm only on 2DPO (as of 2 hrs ago :dohh:)

Hey, just checkin' in with you! How's it going?

I'm on 7 DPO today. Halfway through the 2ww! Supposed to start AF next Friday, if I stay 28 days... but my last period was 2 days late, so... who knows. I'll probably test on 10 DPO just for kicks and grins, since it's Valentine's Day. :blush:

I've been stalking the threads and looking at all the BFP pictures posted. I'm pathetic! :haha:

It's going ok - having accu at the moment. I had to stop Maca after just 2 days cos it was giving me crazy itchy skin and a twitchy eye! Similar thing happened when I took b vits and they shortened my LP from the usual 10 to a pathetic 3 days! Thought I was silly to mess with my body like that. Hoping my opks will start to darken today ready for ov around CD16. It's been such an exhausting week with me, DH and DS all getting Norovirus. Making me wonder if I could cope with2 kids!

So just 3 days until you test! That's exciting! Feeling any symptoms? I also love to stalk the testing threads and spot the start of the bfps. Hope to be spotting your bfp soon. :dust:

Funny you should mention the virus... one's been going around here that has been giving people gastrointestinal problems. And actually, I think I might have had whatever it is this past weekend, 3 days in a row spent in the bathroom.

Symptoms... not overly, at least not anything I can't contribute to something else. :haha:

I'm sorry the Maca didn't work. Now what?

Funny you should mention the virus... one's been going around here that has been giving people gastrointestinal problems. And actually, I think I might have had whatever it is this past weekend, 3 days in a row spent in the bathroom.

Symptoms... not overly, at least not anything I can't contribute to something else. :haha:

I'm sorry the Maca didn't work. Now what?

Just keep going with the accu...wait...and hope. :shrug:

Hey you! Just checking in with ya!

This past week has been crazy to say the least. Last Sunday, I crashed my Jeep and rolled it 3 times! Ended upside down in the ditch. I wasn't overly injured, mostly just my left shoulder's a bit funky now. Other than that, I somehow walked away! :shrug:

11 DPO, I started having major cramps like AF was going to show. Since then, I've had tinges of red/pink in my cm and on my cervix. I only know because I was checking... it never broke through in any way.

Friday came and went, no AF. I started testing, all BFN's since then.

15 DPO... still no AF. Still a teeny weeny bit of red tinge on my cervix randomly through the day. Still mild cramps, pressure, and weird pulsing like I'm about to start my period... but nothing yet. BFN again this morning.

(I've been using internet cheapies... a few more days of this, and I might try an FRER)

No other noticeable symptoms. No CM, dry as a desert. A little gassy, but I've been making major diet changes in the last week, so I attribute it to that.

On the other hand... I was looking at my calendar... and I had my positive OPK's on CD 15 and 16. So I might be off a day or so in my counting, since they say you ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hrs after a positive.
(So, it's entirely possibly I may only be 14 DPO... but either way, no AF yet, so... I guess I'm not completely out!) I keep expecting her to show up any minute! It certainly feels like she's going to! :dohh: But I'm sure all the stress I've had this week has affected me in some way.

How are you doing? Where are you in your cycle, CD 20? Did you Ovulate when you wanted to? Fill me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->