CD1 who's with me!!?

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hey girls this is my 1st cycle TTC number 2!!! Would love to share our journey and TWW with anyone around the same. I have long cycles at around 35-40 days :)

Im cd8 don't know if that's too late? My cycles are all over the place at the min.

No course not! Y r they all over the place? What's ur average cycle? Mines anything from 35 days 40 but I've had 50! R u TTC #1 or#2? Xx

Yay! Hey faith! I'm excited to have you ladies! Are you TTC no 1 or have u got kiddies? Xx

My CD1 for this month was also October 17. It was a long cycle for me. I usually have about 35 days. This last one was 42. Not sure why that happened. Just started trying to conceive in September so maybe stress pushed it off?

Pianokey I was 41 this cycle!! So glad to have you ladies! Welcome loula! Are you ladies TTC number 1? Piano key I think ur prob right I get stressed easily and it always pushes me back a few days. Or have u just come of BCP? Coz that can do it too. Xxx

We are trying for our first child. I have been off of birth control for over a year, but we have been using condoms. We are now trying, but I haven't got into the temping and all that yet.

I'm ttc baby number 2 I have a nearly 3 year old little girl :) x

Temping really helps if you have longer or irregular cycles. Try charting with fertility friend when I was trying for my little boy it took me 9 months but as soon as I started temping I fell pregnant 2 months later as I knew my body so much better! AF is still here wish the wicked witch would fly away and be gone! Lol xx

Hey ladies, can I join? I am cd2.... Ttc month 2 for our first... Usually regular cycle of 29 days but was 25 last cycle (first month trying) which was odd! I am using ovia app to chart!

Yes of course firstimer glad to have u :) are u trying for ur first? I'm chatting using fertility friend atm. I'm on cycle day 6 AF still here boooo lol I have long cycles so works out well u r a few days behind lol! Xx

Yep trying for our first! This is second month ttc... Didn't realize it didn't just magically happen! I typically have 29 day cycles but first month trying it was 25 (odd)... And not my normal af.... Cycle day 4 and still here... Hoping this is our month!!! Happy to have this resource so I don't feel as crazy

I went crazy with my first... Like stupid crazy you always think it will be so easy until you start trying lol. Hopefully we get a few BFPS here this cycle xx

Just an update I tested 7 days early as I'm just to impatient and felt how I did with my dd and got 2 faint bfp 😄😄 so fingers crossed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->