CD1?

DecemberWait

Reaction score
I got off of the birth control pill on 11/15 and had my withdrawal bleed from 11/18-11/21. We decided to use natural family planning the first month because my OB recommended waiting one cycle to try. I ovulated on 12/4. Well, I think I got my period today which sort of sucks because that would make my LP only 10 days. I started taking B Complex today so that I can hopefully lengthen my LP even if only by 2 days to make it a more normal 12 days. With my daughter it took a year of TTC and so I am hoping this one doesn't take as long. Anyway, I am wondering...when I woke up I definitely had lots of red blood in the toilet...put a pad on...and now I'm cramping but no flow? Do I still count this as CD1? CD1 is any day with red blood flow right? Hopefully the flow picks up because I want this to be my period and not some random flow...it's just weird because there was tons of blood and now nothing...maybe my cycle is just weird from getting off of the pill...I honestly don't remember what my cycle was like when I got off of the pill last time. Should I count this as CD1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->