CD10 and + opk please help.

Please some one help me I'm not sure if I am ovulating right now. I took provera for 10 days bc I dont have a period then took clomid on cd 5-9 and am not sure if I should be ovulating on cd 10 and continuing to get positive results.

I only just got my first positive today, but for days I had tests that looked like yours and I was told they were negative. Also, I start clomid next cycle and I understand that you ovulate about 4 days after the last tablet, not the next day. are you checking your cervix, cm and temps? I would bd just to be on the safe side and keep testing over the next few days...good luck and fingers crossed for your BFP

Thank You. I am not currently taking my temp bc I work 3rd shift and always wake up at different times and usually only sleep about 4-5 hours. I do have clear ew cm when I wipe. Have been bd when DH and I have the chance bc he works 2nd shift and we both have different off days. I hope this works lol good luck to you!.

oh i know exactly what that is like...i work 2pm -10:30pm, but have to work earlier when needed which is usually twice a week or every other week so difficult to temp...oh works 9pm - 2am so its also hard to BD at times....good luck though, hope this is your month (and mine haha)

Yes definitely good luck to us both! How far into your cycle are you? I am now on CD13 . I also had a negative opk on CD12 in the am and decided not to do one in the pm. But will with fmu in the am.

My cycle has been pretty messed up, so not 100% where I am, but I am thinking 3DPO. basically, I got AF june 11th for 7 days, started doing OPKs on CD10 and we were BDing but then I got a period like bleed from CD14 through to CD21 but it was super light, but it meant that something strange had happened and my cycle was only 14 days long- i think it was because I started back on Metformin on CD2 (stopped taking it after my ectopic) Anyway, I started counting again so back to CD1...got to CD21 OPK's were so close to positive, but no actual positive and cervix was getting low, so I thought I was out and expected AF to arrive....carried on doing OPKs and checking cervix/cm anyway and glad I did because cervix went high cm went watery and i got a positive OPK on Sunday at CD26. I do not know if I actually ovulated, or if it was an off couple of tests....AF could arrive this week like my FF is telling me that it will, or I might be 3DPO....obviously hoping its the latter of the 2 hihi

I was told not to use fmu with OPKs it's best to hold your wee for a couple of hours and test between 10am and 8pm, I tried with fmu and it was super light, but later in the day I had an almost positive. might be good to give that a try also!?

How is it taking clomid, was there any side effects at all...I'm meant to be starting a similar medication when/if I get AF next.......hope it works for you and you get you positive OPK in the next day or 2 fx

Hello Sandy. I started my cycle on July 11 and took Clomid on CD 5-9 I am also on metformin. I started OPKs on CD 8 bc I couldnt wait..lol Cd8 and 9 were neg then I got a + on CD 10 am and pm and also on CD11. I got a - on CD12 then a + on CD 13 in the am but it was - by the pm also had my mid-cycle U/S and had lots of follicles but none big enough to release an egg. Now Im on CD 14 and got a - opk thos morning.

This is my 3rd cycle of clomid my first was the worst but after that the only side effects I have had are hot flashes but they went away the day after my last pill. Good luck and:dust:

Your very welcome. AFM- CD 15 U/S still no follicles big enough. DR says I wont O this cycle so on to CD 34 to start my provera again. How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->