CD10 buddies ?

talulatornado

TTC # 1
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for my first ttc buddy Currently on CD10 and had my very first + opk this morn Been ttc for 4 cycles this is the 5th and first month temping and using fertility friend I'm 32 and ttc my first Anyone else that needs a buddy to help share the stress ??

:dust:

Hey! I'd love to buddy up. I am on CD 9 of a 28 day cycle. This is my 3rd cycle trying to conceive baby number 2! I am temping and going to try opks this month as well. I have ordered preseed and soft cups as well but not sure they will get here in time!

Have sent u friend request, Dont know much about pre seed or soft cups so u will have to let me know how u get on !! xx

I'm hoping the preseed and soft cups will be here Tomorrow or the next day, if not it may be too late for this cycle. We are trying to :sex: at least every second day up until a couple of days after O. We may even try for every day!

How long is your cycle? When do you usually O?

My cycles are usually on the short side 24-26 days Allthough went 28 last month and got my hopes up a little ! I think I O around day 12 but I'm charting for the first time this cycle and waiting for fertility friend to detect ovulation Got + opk CD10 & 11 and - today on CD12 so hopefully my temp will go up soon ! We have been BD ing every other day but tried every day last 3 days and its tiring lol
How long did u ttc with your first ? xx

:dust:

I got lucky with my DD and got preggo first cycle. Was hoping to get lucky again but it didn't happen. This is my first month using opks. Figured I'll get a positive day 12 or after. I've been temping for a while and I usually O around day 14. Its been sooner or later on a few cycles but that's about average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->