CD12 and already bored!

Good Luck!

I don't like the progesterone. It irritates my cervix, that and my doc originally wanted me to take it starting as soon as FF gave me cross hairs but then I was having even longer cycles because the progesterone was stopping AF from showing up on time.

I haven't seen a difference with or without it so I'm neutral about it.

I'm really really bad about testing early too! I start usually 8 or 9 dpo and then start obsessing about it...I swear I'm going to wait until AF is due this cycle; I also say that every cycle but I'm feeling really calm about it this month so maybe I'll make it.

I hate being disappointed by BFNs but I also notoriously get really convincing evaps too...I think it'll be best for my sanity to just leave it until 15dpo and then take a digi, even though I have 100 wondo dip sticks in my bathroom drawer right now. We'll see how long that resolve lasts! lol

I really hate the progesterone too, but once I started doing 400mg vaginally (my previous doc had me do them orally and the side effects were AWFUL) I actually had a cycle where I DIDN'T bleed during my LP, which wad fantastic. It did make me start AF late. It made me more convinced that I was preggers when I wasn't. So I am going to take it again this month like I'm supposed to. I just ordered 25 wondfo strips, so I'll feel free to test away this month!

I usually spot right before AF shows up...sometimes for up to 4 days prior to getting a flow. It's terrible! I usually have a 6-7 day cycle to begin with so adding 4 days of spotting in front of that just isn't fair!

I think that the clomid has really helped shorten my period; for some reason it was only 4 days this month which leads me to worry that the clomid is really thinning out my lining :(

I didn't realize that a shorter period was a sign of thinning out of the uterine lining, so that's good to know! I'm hoping I wont have a period to keep track of this month, but I guess I'll have to wait and see! I talked to the nurse at my doctor's office yesterday (she had surgery and has been out for a month) and she said the girl who was filling on for her told me wrong and I was suposed to start the prometrium Saturday, not Wednesday. She told me to go ahead and start it last night, so I missed about 2.5 days worth, but I figure God has a reason for everything and I obviously just wasn't meant to take those 2.5 days worth. Lol. They don't want me to test until 16 DPO....yeah right!!! But I am supposed to tale the prometrium until then, and then stop taking it if I get a - HPT 16 DPO. Hopefully it'll be + and I won't have to worry about the fact that it's gonna make me start AF late!!

LOL.

I'm going to take the progesterone suppositories until 10DPO and test; if there's nothing on the test then I'll stop taking it and hopefully it won't delay AF any longer than usual.

I've been having really bad cramps today. They're AF type cramps and they're bad enough that I really want to use a heating pad but I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not :/ Stupid possible bean confusing me already! lol

I have to say I'm worried about you stopping taking it if there's a negative at 10 DPO. Most people won't test + at 10 DPO, so I'm worried that if you stop taking it, you may still be pregnant and just not be testing + yet! I understand not wanting to delay AF (BELIEVE me, I understand), but I just wanna make sure you don't mess anything up, ya know? Of course, you know your body best, and if you usually test + by 10 DPO, then maybe you're right. Just be careful!!! I can say for myself, I don't think I'll be waiting until 16 DPO, but I'll take it until 14 DPO for sure, and if it's still - then I'll atop. I usually start about 2 days after I stop taking it I think.

My progesterone isn't being taken for a deficiency though...it's only being taken because the doc read a study that says progesterone can help with Chemical Pregnancies [I did my own research and don't believe it to be true as progesterone is the hormone that triggers AF to start]

Thanks for your concern though. If this is going to be a negative cycle I just don't want it to last any longer than it possibly has to! lol

I gotcha now... My progesterone level is actually good (14.9 last month) but I still spot, so I'm guessIng that's why they want me to take it again. I don't mind though of it's not gonna actually cause any problems. I am all for "extra boosts". Lol.

Hey, stuckinoki -- we're close in days again this cycle! I hope it's the BFP cycle this time! :friends:

Hey, stuckinoki -- we're close in days again this cycle! I hope it's the BFP cycle this time! :friends:

LITTLEBIRD!!!! You're BAAACCCCKKKK!!! I've missed you. lol
How many DPO are you and such? I just hit 3DPO today and I am bored out of my mind already, but I'm feeling much less obsessive this cycle. I think I'll be able to hold out until 10DPO before testing. I think I've got a really good shot this cycle!!!

I would love to see some BFPs this month ladies...you'd all better get on it :mrgreen:

LITTLEBIRD!!!! You're BAAACCCCKKKK!!! I've missed you. lol
How many DPO are you and such? I just hit 3DPO today and I am bored out of my mind already, but I'm feeling much less obsessive this cycle. I think I'll be able to hold out until 10DPO before testing. I think I've got a really good shot this cycle!!!

I would love to see some BFPs this month ladies...you'd all better get on it :mrgreen:

Yes, I'm back here in the 2WW, it's taking forever!

Today I'm 6DPIUI. There was no plan for IUI until I went in for my follicle check and the FS also did a postcoital test of my CM and said that it was very hostile. She didn't think there was much of a chance getting pregnant without the IUI. I didn't want to waste the cycle, so I convinced DH to do it. The hCG trigger pushed my ovulation up a few days. So here I am, wondering if things worked. :)

Good Luck Lady! I hope this is your BFP month!!!

You'll have to tell me all about the IUI. How was it? etc because that's where DH and I are heading after another 2x failed clomid rounds.

Thanks, I hope so too! We don't really have a good chance next cycle, due to travel plans, and DH says he's not doing IUI again. If the FS said that was the only way, he might go along with it, but he wasn't happy about it.

So, the IUI. It was pretty quick. It's similar to the HSG in that they insert a catheter into the uterus, then they inject the washed sperm. The nurse said that people always tell her it's easier than the HSG, but I didn't really feel much during the HSG so I say they're similar. There was some cramping when they injected the sperm, but nothing serious, then I had to lay with my hips elevated for 15-20 mins. I was achy and tired that night, possibly from the ovulation pains and the hCG injection. But since then, I haven't felt much. It was really fast and easy. I hope you get your BFP before then, but definitely don't be scared of the IUI.

I hope that this is our month! Everything went perfectly. I O'd way earlier than usual; DH was all about it; so we BD'd 2x daily for like 4 days it a row :D It was awesome. I am 4dpo today and super excited.

I've been really crampy since I O'd this cycle. Hopefully it's a good sign because I had to sleep with a heating pad last night.

Thank you for the information. I'm still scared to take it to that step; but I'm sure I'll feel differently in a few more cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->