CD13 bleeding. Ovarian cyst?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Has anyone ever experienced a ruptured ovarian cyst before? Just wondering what's going on with my body.

I'm CD13 today. Yesterday I started spotting, but that went away by evening. It was pink and brown and light. Today I was surprised to find that the blood was back, but this time heavier like a light period. Still browny/pink, but getting more browny/red. I've had some mild ovary pains.

Does this sound like it could be a cyst?

I've never had mid-cycle bleeding before. I took soy isoflavones the last two cycles to get my body to ovulate earlier than usual. Last cycle my ovaries hurt for three weeks :( ranging from mild to moderate. I haven't had any pains this cycle till the last two days. I do worry maybe I've given myself cysts by taking the soy. I know clomid can give you cysts and soy has a similar effect on your body. All I wanted was to ovulate at a normal time :'( now this...

We're going away this weekend so can't go to doctor, not that doctors would be open at the weekend. I'd bleeding continues I'll go on Monday. I don't think this is AF coming early, as my chart doesn't indicate AF at all, it looks totally normal.

The only other thing is that my husband and I had exuberant (shall me say) sex two days ago after he got back from being away for a while. I don't know if this injured my cervix maybe?

This is just so frustrating!

I have ovulation bleed the month I conceived my son. Never had it before and never had it since.

I'm going through the same situation right now. I had weird mid cycle bleeding with no apparent cause last cycle. I thought maybe it was from ovulation because it was around that time but after getting a BFN now I'm wondering if maybe something is being irritated during BDing because the bleeding has been happening within 3 days of BDing and is continuing into this cycle. We've been BDing a lot this cycle to try to catch the egg this time but I've been having spotting almost constantly that I've literally not stopped bleeding since AF. If you find out what is causing your bleeding, I would love to know too. Sorry I couldn't be of more help...

I have been having mid-cycle bleeding for my last 5 cycles. It has gone for 10 -20 days and then stops and I have ovulated 1-5 days after it stopping. Then I have no spotting in the TWW so it is always before ovulation. I have only taken soy isoflavones for 2 of those cycles so for me it is not the soy. My Dr thinks I have PCOS so my hormones are out of wack from that.

im having that right now cd 16-it was brown now reddish, but im taking provera so thinking itmight be that

Thanks for your replies ladies.

I had three days of bleeding in the end. It never got more than light bleeding at the most, with the first day as heavy spotting and the third between light bleeding and spotting.

Now getting EWCM and ovary twinges as well as sore breasts. I haven't got any OPKs to check, but I reckon I may be ovulating soon. Trying to fit in some dtd just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->