CD13 cramping, exhausted, lots of CM but not sure if I've OV. Anyone else in Limbo?

jmandrews

Mommy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Help! I am on CD 13. My DH and I are NTNP for #2. Two days ago I could have sworn I had EWCM. Two days prior to the DH and I DTD and the last night and the night before we DTD. I am not sure when OV is because I have only had 3 cycles since coming off BCP. I'm not using OPKs or temping.my last 3 cycles were 28 days, 28 days, and 34 days. i have had tons of watery thin CM. the last to days I have had dull cramping and today I have been exhausted. Anyone else in the same boat or can shed some light on my situation. Do u think I have OV or am I just getting close?

I can't offer any help but I'm in a similar situation. I'm still trying to figure out what my natural cycle is since stopping BCP in April. My first cycle was 26 days and my second was 35, I have no idea what this cycle will be. I'm on CD16 now and think I had ewcm yesterday and today. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Good luck to you!

Thanks for the response!!! Glad to know I am not alone :) what is ur plan? Have u been able to BD a lot? Good luck! How long were u taking BCP before coming off of it? I was only taking it for 3 months to help get my cycle on track.

I was on the pill for about 11 years. I think my cycles were regular before I went on the pill so I'm hoping it regulates soon. My OH is a little reluctant so we aren't actively TTC yet so we just BD whenever we feel like it.
How long did it take you to conceive your LO? She's super cute btw.

I was like u very regular befor BCP. I took it for 9 years before coming off and TTC my daughter. We came off the pill in oct 2010 Because I wanted my body to adjust. So I tracked my cycles to know when AF was arriving except my cycles were super irregular. I thought it was wedding planning stress so I didn't think much of it. We were married July 2,2011. We started TTC ad after my wedding my cycles remained irregular. So I went to my Dr. And after not getting preg for 2 months she told me that I was OV too late so she put me on clomid. The first month i didn't get pregnant but I noticed I OV earlier. The following month I got my BFP. I've heard it can take up to a year for ur body to go back to normal after BCP. Thank you so much. She is a sweet heart.
After having everlee I didn't want to get back on the pill in fear it would mess me up again. Well after a few months AF showed up. Well the next month I started spotting for 20 some days. So I called my Dr. And she put me on the pill for 3 months to help regulate my cycles and it worked. This is my 3rd cycle being off the pill so we decided to NTNP this time around. The first time around was too stressful so this time we wanted a more relaxed approach :)

I've heard so many horror stories about coming off BCP. I'm glad to finally be off of it and getting to know my body a little better. It's so funny that I've always savored the time between periods and now it feels like it takes forever.
Thats good that your doctor was able to get your cycles back on track. I hope this time around is a little less stressful for you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->