CD13 - when is best

1st time

Mum of 1 and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am now currently on CD13 of a 30day cycle, when do you think i should start getting serious about dtd:sex:???
I am not really wanting to go down the track of OPK's as i just dont want to put that much pressure on myself as it is still early days.

Now!

In a typical 30 day cycle you'll ovulate around day 14/15/16 and you should be at it a couple of days before ovulation so that there's sperm ready and waiting for when the egg pops. Keep at it for a few days and that way you'll cover yourself in case you have a later ovulation too.

Thank you

Tmi - took your advice and dragged hubby into bedroom after reading your reply hahaha:dust::dust::dust:

I'm also cd 13 and have a 30 day cycle. My ticker is now showing I'm entering my fertile time. So I'd say now until Sunday dtd.
I tend to ov cd15/16 I think.

Well this is definitely our week to make our babies, so hopefully its our month

Fx'd its our month !!!!!

Fingers crossed!
Baby dust to you all :)

Going crazy over here. I can handle the TWW. This is the difficult part for me! The constant panicking that I'll catch the egg.

Going crazy over here. I can handle the TWW. This is the difficult part for me! The constant panicking that I'll catch the egg.

Oh no its definitely the ttw that kills me... I cant stand not knowing :shrug: but I can actually understand why this should be the most stressful time.

How many cycles have you all been ttc? And is this your first?

I'm also cd 13 and have a 30 day cycle. My ticker is now showing I'm entering my fertile time. So I'd say now until Sunday dtd.
I tend to ov cd15/16 I think.

When I fell pregnant with my ds I'm pretty sure it was cd16 that I ovulated (I used opk's when ttc him) so maybe its the same this time around.

First time and cycle 6 here. This is my second month actively trying harder. Laying on my back twenty minutes after, added B6 and Zinc to my daily vitamins, and tracking my cycle. Why is this so stressful?

First time and cycle 6 here. This is my second month actively trying harder. Laying on my back twenty minutes after, added B6 and Zinc to my daily vitamins, and tracking my cycle. Why is this so stressful?

I think you've really got to try not to let it become too stressful, enjoy yourself .... my goodness... I need to take my own advice lol:wacko:

Well this is my 3rd month ttc number 2, trying to just go with the flow but BFN's are never much fun:(

Days 10-20 every other day at least and you know your bases will be covered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->