cd14 on clomid wants ttc buddie

Angie33

Reaction score
hi ladies im on on clomid cd 14 today and would like someone who is at the same stage as me to chat to.
nobody i know is ttc and all my friends dont want to listen to me going on about ttc all the time so thought it would be nice to chat with someone who is in the same sittuation as me.

angie :baby:

hi angie im just a few days ahead of you on cd20 today,first month on clomid,hoping for a miracle,
is this your first month on clomid? did you have any side effects? how many mg's are you taking? sorry for all the questions....
:dust::dust: to us both.

hi angie im just a few days ahead of you on cd20 today,first month on clomid,hoping for a miracle,
is this your first month on clomid? did you have any side effects? how many mg's are you taking? sorry for all the questions....
:dust::dust: to us both.

hi gypsy

Ive been ttc for 2 1/2 years now. yes this is my 1st month on clomid, i took 50mg this time round. i went for a scan on friday ans it showed i had 1 follicle each sie at 14mm to small for injection so we are hoping that ive ovulated on my own. side effects ive been very tired and lots of tummy ache.

how long have you been on clomid?
have you had any side effects?
how long have you been ttc?

angie :baby:

Hey girls.. im on first cycle of clomid.. i am 10 days since last tablet and no side effect..
Not had a positive on opk either but quite dark lines (darkest ever gotten anyway ever)

How are you all finding clomid? Only side effect i notice past few days is tender boobs, not hurting just more noticeable if u know wot i mean!!

I am so hoping this clomid works as only been given two months as booked in for hsg scan october and gyno give me two months to shut me up with no tracking etc.. she said she wont give me no more till after this hsg scan!!
Hoping i wont need it tho ladies and my BFP comes before then!!
xxxx

ive been ttc for about 15 month but it feels like forever,lol.i never thought it would take this long to get pregnant,
ive just recently been diagnosed with pcos and this is my first month of using clomid.started taking 50mg days 2-6,went for my scan cd11,was told i would probably ovulate 1 or 2 days later but i didnt it was about 5 days later,so we :sex: like mad,lol, who knows whats going to happen,time will tell i suppose,roll on 11th august,hopefully ill find out if all my hard work has paid off.
the only symptoms i had was the days when i was taking the tablets and this was hot flushes but only when i went to bed.so not to bad really.

How strange i had hot flushes to when i went to bed all this week, isnt it weird, i just layed down and was hot hot hot.. lol

No positive opk and yesterday was day 10 of last tablet, decided not using anymore opks gets me more stressed out.. i dont think personally i done enough nookie even if i have ovulated this cycle, sometimes timing with clomid isnt everything cause oh working or me shattered and falling alseep.. i got one more round of clomid after this as gyno wouldnt give me anymore until after my hsg scan which is october so hoping it works and i dont need a hsg scan!!

Good luck ladies xx

I have pcos and its been 12 months of ttc for me and only 9 cycles... there normally so long and irregular its so hard to even time the nookie for the big O when personally i dont even think i ovulate on my own!!
I really didnt think i be here about this long either.. :(

i didnt get any positive opk's either,i did get 1 very faint line one day but that was about it,im not really a big fan of them and rarely use them now.
it's very rare i do pregnancy tests either,lol.when i first started ttc i was doing them every week or so but i cant be bothered with them now.i just get so gutted when there negative all the time.
beauty your doing slighlty better than me with your 9 cycles,im on my 5th in 15 month,i went just under 12 month without af at all after i stopped bc,i nearly went mad.lol.
do either of you temp? i find it very helpful.
what days did you both take the tablets?

No huni i dont temp, i just dont think i wanna do it.. sounds daft but more annoying them opks and have no luck with them either!! lol

I took my tabs cd4 - cd9 and now on cd 21 and not sure if ovulated or not.. not even sure i got enough nookie in to be honest to even cover all the basis.. :(

I got one more cycle of clomid on 50mg and if they dont work i just got to wait for this HSG scan in October before she will give me any other medication.. Shame really, just hoping i dont need the scan and i get my BFP but every day that passes i loose hope.. really trying to stay positive but its so hard!!

Yep 9 cycles isnt to bad i suppose in 12 months not the best but like you said alot of peoples are alot longer.. pcos is mild so the gyno said but i still have some small follicles on both ovaries which believe me to believe im not ovulating or if i am not as often as i should..

Been taking angus this will be second cycle taking it so hoping that might help too..
Are you temping? I know u said u didnt get a positive on opks but some ladies dont, and if your temping that will show you ovulated.. wot day did u ovulate? How many days after your last tablet did u ovulate?
xxxx

Just poping in and want to wish you and every one ttc whether on Clomid or not all the best.

I was on first cycle of Clomid in July but it made me to have very liht period so have stopped it. I am on CD10 and hoping for the best as this is my ttc number 4 since m/c. I took clomid on days 1 and 2 only. Not sure if this will have a negative effect or not.

Have you ever taken clomid while having light periods. Thanks for your answers

your right it is very hard to stay positive all the time,even worse when some people have only been trying 1 month and get their bfp,it makes me so jealous.

yeah i temp,according to ff i ovulated 9 days after my last pill.(im 8 dpo today,dont feel any different not feeling positive either).i was taking my pills days 2-6,ive read a few posts and people take them on different days,wonder why that is and if it makes a difference...

i thought about taking agnus,ive got a full jar which i bought the a couple of days before my last appointment and forgot all about them.maybe take them next time.

how nice would it be if you got your bfp before your appointment,i always wanted that to happen or to go to the appointment and them say "did you you know you were pregnant" wishful thinking hey but you never know,fingers crossed for you.

i think i have mild pcos too,the only symptom i have is irregular periods,no weight issues,exessive body hair,nothing....

lets try to stay positive.:happydance:

Yeah it be so nice to get a BFP before my appointment i be over the moon..
No idea when i ovulated or if i have already.. havent had alot of CM this cycle well not wot i think anyway!!

I think my body does wot it wants! lol..
I have pcos but no symtons wot so ever, thats why when they did an ultrasound scan i was sure they werent going to see anything but see found some follicles on both ovaries smallish ones and said i had pcos..
My cd2 blood tests also confirmed pcos but my level was 1.7 and the boarderline is 1.6 so its mild however only sign i have is irregular cycles being anywhere from cd40 to cd60 and not sure i ovulate each cycle!!

When i had the scan she said she seen a follicle 14mm but then no idea if that grew larger to relase the egg as they need to be around 18mm i think to produce the egg!! The follicles they said are small but this makes it hard for the growing follicle to relase the egg..

Its so bloody hard isnt it, ttc.. my mate fell pregnant 6 weeks at stoppin bc and was on it like me for over 11 yrs!!
That just really buggered me off.. i had to be happy but inside i was crying!!

I am on cd25 today (12days since last tablet) and no symtons only back ache which could be anything!!

So wot do u think i should do re testing?? I mean i dont know if clomid worked but when should i test if not period?
xxxx

i didnt have alot of cm either this time,last few cycles i was taking evening primrose oil but didnt know if you could take it with clomid,tried some preseed though which was ok.
theres a few of my friends have been pregnant and had their little ones no problem in the time ive been trying.
didnt you have any ovulation twinges or anything?
its going to be difficult for you to decide when to test.i wouldnt have a clue.how long are your cycles normally?

I have had a few pains but to be honest i have a few pains through out my cycle and sometimes think is it ovulation pains etc but to be honest i dont have a clue..
My cycles range from cd40 to cd60 so not knowing if clomid worked or not then not sure when to expect the witch!!

I think i might give it till cd40 and then test and if BFN which it will be just wait for AF and then take it the clomid didnt work..

I had back ache and tender boobs but i get this as well in normal cycles and when i had pains and thought they were ovulation my AF arrived quite some time after so not even sure me feeling these pains or cramps are ovulation.. It could be cramps from having pcos, the gyno said i will get some cramps from pcos..

My mates seem to get pregnant with no trouble wot so ever, i am feeling bit down today more so than yesterday with it all.. i so want to be pregnant i cant believe i am here still after 12months of ttc and getting no where!!
I tried going of CM but didnt have alot so its quite hard to tell.. my CM at the moment is like a body loation type (TMI) so its defo not fertile kind!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->