cd18 Buddy??!!

Hello :) how r u doing this cycle? Im debating of ive ovulated lol

I'm cd17 today and *think* I ovulated yest based on twinges,pos opk and peak on cb fertility monitor. Fx for us!

Hello Laura welcome :) im having lp issues so if my temp dont stay up tomorrow im out ****sighhhh but yes fx to all of us

Hello :) how r u doing this cycle? Im debating of ive ovulated lol

I'm doing okay. Second and last cycle of clomid and IUI .. had a back to back iui. If this doesn't work again I'm moving on to IVF so I am praying this is it for me!!!

Hope you ovulated!

You didnt like clomid? Im sticking to just supplements right now but looks like it might be a little harder than i thought

CD 19, second cycle TTC #2, not sure exactly when I ovulate so this week is full of fun time for the OH..LoL, I also have longer cycles, 35 days...

Welcome mrs.wichman same cycle day :) did u have trouble trying to conceive ur first?

We weren't really trying to conceive when I got pregnant we had decided to take a break but, before deciding that only had been TTC for couple months, so not long at all.

hi ladies :)
im on CD16 and pretty sure I have ovulated due to tracking CM and iv had the stretchy egg white stuff ( first time using this method ) didnt want to get too wrapped up in it all with tests and temping.
had implant removed 11th april, first af a week later and second AF CD39!
so this month fingers crossed for that BFP or atleast AF arriving abit earlier and getting itself back on track!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->