CD2...Who wants to be Cycle Buddies!?

1nceUponATime

Reaction score
Hey everyone--

I'm on CD 2 after a month long break (had to do a birth control cycle reset after a 90+ day cycle)......who wants to join me!?

Hi! I would like to join! I am on CD4. (Cycle typically 28 days) Last month we did our 2nd iui with fermera and trigger shot. Ended in a chemical pregnancy. Staying positive this month! Sending lots of baby dust to everyone! If you don't mind me asking are you taking clomid again this month?

I'll join! I'm on cd1... Have just come off bcp so I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle...

I'm here with you mamas :) I am on CD1. Been TTC for 5 months, this next cycle makes 6 months. baby dust to us all!!!!!!!!

CD 5 here.... 2nd month on Clomid... NTNP May-June 2014, TTCing since Aug..

CD 3 here and dealing with a stomach bug here. Imagine getting the stomach bog and the glaring sign that you aren't pregnant on the same day. TTC #2 since February.

I am not doing Clomid since it didn't look like it did anything for me. I won't be seeing the RE till the summertime.... So I'm giving soy ISO a shot.... Tonight's my first dose. Also, I stopped taking my melatonin because I do take a fairly large dose every night and I'm getting concerned that maybe just maybe that's what is causing my cycle to be so messed up. Good luck to us all!!!

Hi... I'm on CD4 and am also taking Soy. I took the first dose last night so am doing CD 3-9 120mg.

My first was a clomid baby and my 2nd was soy so I'm not wasting time with too many 'natural' cycles as even my m/c pregnancy was from clomid too. I think my ovulation just need a little boost :)

I had some insomnia when TTC #2 and looked into melatonin but read that it wasn't good for ttc as it can effect your cycle. Hopefully it will help you not taking it now.

Hi... I'm on CD4 and am also taking Soy. I took the first dose last night so am doing CD 3-9 120mg.

My first was a clomid baby and my 2nd was soy so I'm not wasting time with too many 'natural' cycles as even my m/c pregnancy was from clomid too. I think my ovulation just need a little boost :)

I had some insomnia when TTC #2 and looked into melatonin but read that it wasn't good for ttc as it can effect your cycle. Hopefully it will help you not taking it now.

Just curious, but why did you take it 3-9 and not 3-7? Any particular reason?

I will say that melatonin gives me a really good night sleep, when otherwise I am up 2-4 times a night. Like last night, I was tossing and turning and up all night. I would consider taking it again if I was not TTC.

Just curious, but why did you take it 3-9 and not 3-7? Any particular reason?

Thats a typo :) It should be 3-7. I was probably thinking of 5-9 because that is when I took clomid in the past but I decided to bring it forward so I hopefully O just a little sooner.

Tonight is my last night of soy. Still spotting a little. I'm gonna take OPKs even though they drive me insane! I'll probably start taking them sunday.... I hope I ovulate. I'm so tired of not ovulating!

I took my last dose last night. I'm thinking of starting OPK's around CD10 or 11.. I don't expect to ovulate until at least CD 16. With clomid and soy in the past I O'd cd 18 or 19 but I took it slightly later.

I really hope the soy makes you ovulate 1nceUponATime!

I got a smiley on my CB digi opk today! FIRST TIME EVER (except once i got a false positive at cd 20).....I'm only CD 11....Trying not to get too excited..hope its not a false positive!

Good luck! I had a positive OPK Saturday, temp dip yesterday and today. DH was out of town all weekend so we couldn't BD, he is back today though...hopefully tonight isn't too late.

So either I caught the end of my surge this morning or it was a false positive. Took more OPKs just now and they were negative.

1nceUponATime - How are you going? Do you think you are past ovulation or still waiting?

I'm still waiting to get an OPK+ but am getting mid-cycle spotting. I'm not sure what is going on :(

I wouldn't put any money on it but yes I think that I may have ovulated for two reasons... The positive OPK, and I was having loads of ewcm but that's gone now.... I'm super hesitant to believe it because I've never ovulated before.... So I don't want my hopes up. I haven't gotten any positive opks since then and i do test with fmu all the time so you would think that if it was a false positive, it would happen more than once ? So I continue to use opks and everything just incase but technically I'm 3dpo I'll stop using them on cd20. My test date is April 29

That really sucks! Is that normal for you? Sometimes I hear that people spot around O, could that be the case? FX for you!

I hope you have ovulated! That would be great since you haven't for so long.

I would probably say it is more than just spotting. It is probably light bleeding now. Last cycle I had 20 days of spotting/light bleeding and then ovulated right after it stopped. It is all quite unusual but then I have never really had normal cycles so its just a different unusual for me.

How is everyone doing!? 7 days until testing for me !!! This wait is cruel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->