CD21 of what is normally a 23 day cycle...no O.

Destiny08

Reaction score
What do I do? Since coming off my implant in april last year, my cycles have been a bit weird, but the last 6 or 7 have been around 23 days with O on CD6. I have been taking opks since CD4 (cant temp for various reasons) but I have had no sign of a surge...in fact the second line is barely there...I take my opks around 8pm every night and usually I will have 2 full days of pos or very nearly pos opks so I dont think I could have missed it.

my last AF was different to the others. It started on what would have been cd21, was muuch heavier than the other short cycles (but a lot like it was before DD when I has 28-35 day cycles( and it lasted a full week (like it did before DD)

Any ideas? I took an hpt this morning knowing it would be negative and it was. But yea. Help? Im not on any supplements since my cycles were pretty normal and vitex seemed to just lengthen them.

thanks in advance! :flower:

You may have an annovulatory cycle. I think I have just had one of them. I am on CD27 and no ovulation. I should see AF any day now if she comes on time.

So if its anovulatory, how do I get AF to come so I can keep trying? :p or does she come on her own?

Well I'm sill waiting myself. AF is likely to start any day.

Apparently it's not true AF that comes but A break through bleed which is due to the lining of the uterus becoming too much to be sustained, and it needs to be shed. It may be lighter than usual.

Here is a websites about it https://kindara.com/blog/anovulatory-cycles-and-breakthrough-bleeding/

You will count the first day of bleeding as CD1

I'm on CD28 now and my cycles are 28-30 days. I've been quite cramps today and yesterday so will see what happes.

Noticed EWCM this morning (I've never noticed it before, but I usually O during or right after AF) and just got a very clearly positive opk! So looks like it was just an odd cycle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->