CD24 still negative? :(

91pixie

Reaction score
Hello! This is my second month using OPK's, fourth month TTC. My usual cycle is around 29 days. I bought in bulk so have been testing twice a day since around CD11 and havnt come close to a positive result as yet :nope:.. I had EWCM 3 days ago and the test line has since got darker, but still not more so than the control line. I noticed the same thing happened last month and did a bit of googling :winkwink:.. and read that you also have a LH surge prior to coming on your period? Or is it possible to ovulate so late when I have regular periods at 29 days? Anyway I've uploaded my test today as an attachment and would really appreciate your opinions! Thank you so much xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_7409.jpg
    IMG_7409.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 17
Have you been testing daily in the morning? The best way to tell when you're having a surge is by testing every day in the morning and writing the dates on the tests. Thrust way you can compare them throughout the entire cycle.

But you're right, the picture you posted is negative. The test line has to be the same color or darker than the control. What time have you been testing?

Thanks for the reply @jessica482! I have been testing around midday and 6pm as the instructions say that LH won't show in the mornings!? I have been testing everyday and this is the darkest one I've had so far! It has got lighter again today:growlmad:! So annoying I think I'm going to assume I ovulate very late in the cycle as it coincided with EWCM and I had some twinges in my lower abdomen/groin yesterday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->