CD25 Today (And needs advice/help)

mzswizz

Happy Jones Family!
Reaction score
Ok well I had AF on July 16th. AF lasted until the 21st and had spotting on the 22nd then back to normal cm the following day. As you can tell by my chart, dh and I dtd on and off and then everyday. Also, you can see that FF has said I haven't o'd yet due to my temps. Now, usually I have around a 7 day AF and its heavy with clots. I have irregular cycles and they can range from 35+ days. I stopped birth control and I had an AF on June 9th and July 16th was my second AF after bcps. Yesterday, on cd24, around 7pm, I went to use the bathroom and I saw brown discharge in my underwear. So I automatically freaked because AF shouldn't be soooo early. So I put on a pad to watch it. Usually AF would start slow and then pick up over time within the same day up until the following day. Well, first it was a peach color and then it went brown. Then it became dry brown discharge and that was only on the pad and it wasn't a lot like my normal period and it wasn't in the toilet nor on the tp. Then the brown discharge stopped around 10pm and I didn't have it ever since until around 9am. It's still scanty and not like a normal flow. I checked my cervix and it had pinkish/reddish there so I assumed AF. So I wanted to jumpstart AF so I tried (for the first time) a douche to see if that would start the flow. Well after using it...there was a small amount of brown discharge that leaked out and nothing on tp. Also, my cervix had nothing but cm around it. I know my cervix wasn't affected because I didn't go high enough for it to wash anything away. So I also tried to have an orgasm (which I did) and still nothing. Can anybody help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->