CD29 super faint bfp UPDATED with 7 day progression

Thanks dan-o, marge

omg the urge to test before I go to bed is pretty intense lol.

I feel like I don't deserve all these "congrats" until the line is properly visible lol but thanks again

I think this is darker? Photographed poorly. Visible without squinting and overanalyzing & showed up within timeframe (although pics are just past)

I'm anxious because the other ladies with the same EDD have much darker lines they got much earlier

Attachments

• IMG_4111.jpg
    IMG_4111.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 66
I don't have to click to enlarge the photo to see those lines, they are obvious!
I wouldn't worry about what other people's tests look like - with our second my lines were faint early on but with our third they were super dark around the same time so things can change so much between people and pregnancies.
To add this was on FRERs and CBs, I hadn't heard of an IC back then lol! From what I have seen, many women don't seem to see particularly strong lines on ICs until their period is due or after. Some do, but I have seen more with faint lines than dark so I would say your results seem pretty good to me

Thank you!!! Af is past due, this is CD30 now I average 28 although have gone as long as 32.. Do you think I could get 1-2 on a CB digi tomorrow? My man wants something "more obvious" haha

I would think you would get 1-2 today with those lines hun! Ic take ages to darken up

Really??? Unfortunately I just learned the one with weeks isn't sold in the US. Clearblue makes one sold here that just says Pregnant/Not Preg, must say Pregnant at 1-2 weeks though or it would be cruel... going to try and nip out to the store to get one today

Someone on my journal lives in the states and has managed to get the weeks one off ebay I think! Good luck with the digi x

I found a pack of 3 there but by the time it arrived it would definitely say 2-3 and I'd have used all the wondfos

Hoping to avoid obsessing about line darkness by getting one digi and calling the testing phase of this pg over with if all goes well!

Thanks dear!

It's a snowstorm out so may end up buying it tomorrow and using Monday

Way darker!! Shame you can't get the weeks estimate ones but who cares if your lines are getting darker!!!

Great line on the frer! Darker than i thought it would be from the ic!

I wouldn't worry about lines! I was due yesterday, tested with line tests and got very faint positive, but then I tested with digitals and they were very positive! You don't need blazzing lines to get positive digitals!

Definitely darker. Sorry about the weeks. They sell and stop in random spurts, it's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->