CD29 super faint bfp UPDATED with 7 day progression

Thank you girls

Here is today's wondfo. Darker?

It kept snowing ALL day. Actually might still be right now, I haven't looked. So I'm not sure I'll get to the shops today. 3 wondfo left

Attachments

• IMG_4118.jpg
    IMG_4118.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4122.jpg
    IMG_4122.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 23
Wrong thread drat

Attachments

• IMG_4122.jpg
    IMG_4122.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4124.jpg
    IMG_4124.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 16
Oh shit I just posted in the wrong thread.

I swear I have preg brain already. I didn't do this kind of thing so often last week. I've been forgetting words mid sentence

Oh shit I just posted in the wrong thread.

I swear I have preg brain already. I didn't do this kind of thing so often last week. I've been forgetting words mid sentence

:haha: lol I wouldn't worry, at least you have an excuse! I'm like this on an average day :blush:

Your test definitely looks darker :)

Thanks! I'm still kind of in shock. I am so ready for another baby but ummm maybe not so ready for preg brain, early SPD and unending hunger lol. I think I forgot the pregnancy part when planning to get pregnant!

Oh gosh SPD I remember this from my daughter, are you suffering from it this early then? I know it's more common to have it once you had it before

I've got a condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which is summarized as joint hypermobility but truly affects all connective tissues. my hips did not close up from my daughter until about 2 years post partum according to my osteopath who treats me for it. I'm amazed that they're opening up again already. Pelvis was clicking yesterday and the day before, tailbone sore, body feels so pregnant because of this one distinct symptom that I keep being started not to have my tiny bump yet when I reach down

Congrats! Your lines are looking lovely and getting darker!

Love love love the name Hermione. My DS named his hamster the same because he absolutely adores the character. <3

Biggest congratulations! Good line progression on the Wondfos &#55357;&#56842;&#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339;

I've got a condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which is summarized as joint hypermobility but truly affects all connective tissues. my hips did not close up from my daughter until about 2 years post partum according to my osteopath who treats me for it. I'm amazed that they're opening up again already. Pelvis was clicking yesterday and the day before, tailbone sore, body feels so pregnant because of this one distinct symptom that I keep being started not to have my tiny bump yet when I reach down

Oh bless your heart, this must be a nightmare for you! I remember the clicking well, you literally can't move without it being painful and clicking everywhere. I remember having to sleep with pillows between my knees and thighs and on both sides of me, having to move with knees together etc. I can't imagine it taking as long as it did for you to return to how it was before. Is there anything they can do to minimise this for you this time?

Thank you Brody, Pony, and Bubble!

Cupcake, thank you! The SPD isn't progressing as I had feared, it was worse on day 1 & 2 of BFP but now faded, like my body was testing out its pregnancy related functions lol before heading out on the journey. Or maybe I'm just used to this level of pain already.

I slept with pillows between my legs too, starting in second tri. Probably going to invest in a proper foam wedge pillow designed for it this time! I love my down pillows too much to get a snoogle or similar

There's nothing my doc have suggested sadly beyond becoming more fit. To him, is something to be managed, not treated. He diagnosed me and he is great at fixing my misalignments and dislocations, but not really an expert on EDS. I have been reading up on it myself and am hopeful about a few different options for diet changes and supplements that may reduce my symptoms and pain.

And once I have a proper bump, I will be belly wrapping with a woven, which should hold my hips firmly together along with supporting my bump.

Look, another line! :haha: I guess I can make a pregnancy journal now..

Attachments

• IMG_4153.jpg
    IMG_4153.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 24
Wooooo thats a great line! Darker than my cheapies I'd say! Are you going to get a digi? Mine have been dispatched today! Xx

Attachments

• 20170403_121831.jpg
    20170403_121831.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 11
Huh, yours look darker to me. I guess it's like dudes comparing dick size :rofl: sorry for being crass

I'll use a digi on Thursday and be done with testing I think. I feel silly testing and testing, with my daughter I only used a single frer! Threw the other from the pack away sometime after giving birth, perhaps when I came home after getting my 10 year IUD

Had the stick turned the wrong way but I'm amazed how fast this is progressing! Buying a digi after work

Attachments

• IMG_4165.jpg
    IMG_4165.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member