CD3 - Looking for Buddies / Cycle Buddies

CD11 here. My temp has been up 2 days now so tomorrow I will know for sure if I Od on CD9. I'm fairly certain though. We BD on CD7, 8 & 9 so hopefully we timed things right. Seems weird having such a short cycle. Before my mc I always ovulated closer to day 15. No complaints here!! :dance:

So a lot of are close or at Ovulation :) lots of :sex: happening lol

we did the deed today (On O day) even though we are swaying for a gurl :shrug:

Now the waiting begins!

Wow! You all ovulate so early! My shortest cycle ever has been 28 days. Typical is 30-35 days. So I've still got a few days to go...

I haven't had confirmed ovulation yet either. My temp was up and looking promising and then it dropped again so I'm still waiting. Hopefully it will happen soon, I'm CD 13 today.

My cycles have been all over the place lately so who knows.

Fingers are crossed for you Maria!!

yeah.. my cycles are short.. 23-25 days and I know I ovulated, becasue positive OPK and lots of physical symptoms... now the dreaded TWW :(

O is around the corner for you! Lots of :sex: to look forward to!

Today is CD12 for me. I can tell O has been gearing up since yesterday so hopefully it will happen in the next few days! We've been BD'ing every other day since CD7. Fingers crossed that works for us!

I am officially in the tww :happydance:

My temp went from 97.18 yesterday to 97.91 today. My chart looks so textbook this month as opposed to the crazy short cycles I've been having so I'm very pleased. I'm so glad I have some ladies to chat with during the wait.

2dpo and I am super annoyed by random smells..... am I paranoid???

I'm on CD13 and I got a dollar store cheapie opk (ran out of the usual ones and have never used this type), and the line was almost the same as the test line. Maybe that means I'll get a definite +opk tomorrow? I'm testing again tonight.

@Maria- I don't know, but there is no harm in thinking positive!!
@hopeful.one- I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm on CD13 and I got a dollar store cheapie opk (ran out of the usual ones and have never used this type), and the line was almost the same as the test line. Maybe that means I'll get a definite +opk tomorrow? I'm testing again tonight.

@Maria- I don't know, but there is no harm in thinking positive!!
@hopeful.one- I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

crossing my firngers for a positive one!!!! :thumbup:

SweetB Keep on with the :sex: That + OPK is coming! :winkwink: Then you will get to join in on the dreaded wait.

I really have a good feeling for this thread. My past buddies all got BFPs before me so hopefully I'll be lucky for you guys too lol

Maria Will you test early? Or wait it out till AF is due?

4dpo... crampy.. of course I tested today :lol: and a bfn :dohh:

I'm officially in the 2ww too now! I won't test until the day af is due if she doesn't show- last time I tested at 9dpo and it was negative and I got so sad. That turned out to be the cycle when I ended up being pregnant, which showed up at 14dpo. So now I realize the benefits of waiting (even when I want to test every day, two times a day!!).

Hooray for ovulation SweetB!!

One week and counting till testing day... Unless AF shows up before.

How do you ladies keep busy during the tww? I'm so impatient.

TWW here now too! I would have celebrated a 30-32 day cycle for being so short, but you guys are making me feel like such a late comer! haha. Did anyone else have long, irregular cycles before having a baby, only for them to regulate afterward?

Aww hopefulone I'm so sorry! What a bummer when it was looking so promising.

I think I'm out too as it seems like I just got af..I'm actually a little concerned bc it is 2-3 days early which makes my lp only 10 days...totally unusual cycle this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->