CD3 - Need a buddy! (oct. 17th)

mammawannabe

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for a cycle buddy to keep me company and vice versa. It's always nice to have extra support...

I'm 31 and DH is 42, we are trying to concieve #1, this will be our 3rd month trying. We are using SMEP this month to see if that works. Also preseed and opks.

Would love some friends...:winkwink:

kris

Hi Hun, not sure if you are interested, but here is a thread you can check out for more buddies! FXD! GL :dust:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...1st-testers-32-bfps-293-testing-counting.html OCTOBER Thread

:hi: Hiya!
DH and I are going to try the SMEP this cycle too! FX it works!!
We will be using OPKs again as well! We are trying for our first as well (we've had two m/c) and have been TTC since March.
I'm on CD8 today (we mc earlier this month but we were cleared to start trying again as of yesterday! :happydance:) but I don't know if I will O on CD14 like usual (of a 27/28 day cycle).
How long are your cycles?
Wouldn't it just be grand to be bump buddies?!?! FX and baby dust! :)

I'm on cd 8 today, so i'm one day behind you! It would be awesome to be bump buddies!! FX.

I started SMEP today....here's to a long 2 weeks. I usually get my +opk on cd 15 so i O around cd16-18, i guess. I can't take temps bc i work night shift and they would be all screwed up. My cycles are usually around 28-30 days.

I'm sorry about your mc's....at least you know you can get preggers. This is our 3rd month TTC, no positives yet! Hope this is our lucky month!!

What other tips are you using this month?!

k

Hi there - sorry for my lag in responding - Internet has been acting up!
How are you doing today? You're on CD10 now right?
After going back and looking at my tracking chart of OPKs I think I was mistaken when I said I O on CD14 - because I got my + on CD15 which would mean I don't O until CD16.... And the light bulb goes off! haha - might be why we missed the eggy so many times (before we started TTC'ing we were NTNP starting in 2004 so we've missed a lot of eggys)!
How many times a day do you test on the OPKs?
As for tips - would would also recommend tracking your CP and CM since you can't track your temp (I can't either - I wake up too many times a night to go wee :dohh:).
Otherwise just make sure to bd the days prior to your + OPK as well as a few days after!
Sending all kinds of baby dust your way!! :dust: FX for both of us!!

well it seems we def. have almost the exact same cycle! WOOHOO. Yup i'm on CD10 today...which means you must be CD11. lol.I also get my +opk on cd15. I only test once a day so as not to drive myself crazy....i figure as long as we BD on those days we should be covered. I'm hoping that preseed works for us too as my cm is usually not overly abundant.
I try to check cm and cp but i'm not that good at it.

FX for both of us!

Are you trying to BD everyday during your fertile week or are you trying something like SMEP. I'm trying SMEP this cycle, but i am second guessing if i should be doing something different. Like usual, i'm driving myself crazy. :dohh:
I'm not sure if it would be better to try every day, every other day or just stick with SMEP....ugh!

Good luck and baby dust!!

Yup - CD11 today!
Our original plan for this cycle was doing the SMEP but I'm a tad stressed and confused this cycle because of the mc... so we decided we're just going to take any real thought out of it and just enjoy bd'ing everyday starting tomorrow :thumbup:
If that doesn't work this cycle we are going to definitely try the SMEP next cycle!
FX we both fall preggers this cycle! :af:

wanted to check in and see how things are going...

I usually use smiley face opks and get a + on CD15....still no positive...ugh. we have been bd'ing everyother day and last week a bunch in a row...we are gonna keep going until i get a + or AF i guess...

Not sure what's going on.

fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"