CD34, no sign of AF, dark OPK? (With pic)

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
So here's the story of this cycle:

I took 3 of my 5 Clomid pills starting on CD3. I didn't take the last two because I thought DH was going to be out of town (he works out of state most of the month). Well we've been having sex on and off throughout the month. HPTs have been negative so far. I keep getting slight cramps, like I might be on my way to start AF, then the cramps go away and nothing. Two days ago, I took an OPK and it was almost positive. Then last night I took the blue dye OPK, and it was pretty dark as well. Why are my OPKs this dark on CD34 (I usually have 28-31 day cycles) and my HPTs are negative? I've been using internet cheapie HPTs, but this afternoon I'm going to try a FRER ( I picked up a pack of 3 last night). I have been getting a few shadowy lines on the internet cheapies, but they don't really have color so I was convinced they were evaps. I'll include the links to my HPTs. I took a dollar store test last night and BFN.

3 days ago: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=241884

If this link works, here are all of my ICs from the past week:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images60415

And the tests with clear lines are OPKs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
I get dark/positive opks just before af, but I know they can be an indicator of pregnancy too, so fingers crossed that's it.

Here's two tests from this morning. I swear I see something but it's probably just line eye...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
:wave: Hey hun. Do you think that maybe you could be ovulating late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->