CD4 looking for Buddy!!! C'mon ladies!

EmJae

4th cycle TTC#2
Reaction score
:hugs: I need a buddy for when the TWW comes, we can keep eachother entertained. I promise, i'm a LOOOOT of fun :happydance:

Hi EmJae! I can be your cycle buddy. :) I'm on CD2 today, so just a few days behind you. How many months have you been ttc?

hi ladies...ttc#2..im a bit ahead of you CD15 and VERY fertile. i will be buddies w/you though if you want..cant seem to find any!:nope: i will give you a lil background on myself in some more detail if you decide to be buddies!:flower:

Hi mamidoll! I'm not the OP, but I'd love to be buddies. Me in a nutshell...29, ttc #1, pcos, and getting ready to try my 7th round of clomid. I do not ovulate on my own but have finally found a dose of clomid that works for me. How about you?

yaaay buddies! I am 24 TTC #2 and this is my 2nd cycle. I had a 10 week loss on 1/6/12, and before then i was one and done. I guess having something taken away from you makes you want it more??

I would love to be buddies with you guys. It will be fun to support eachother and watch the BFP's roll in.

CD5, and i expect to ovulate CD 19-22. I am thinking of using OPK's this month. I must warn you all, i am a POASaholic. I went through 42 tests in 12 days.

YAY im so excited to have found some buddies!! i am 31 ttc#2. my 1st will be 3yo in july..a boy. i have a condition resulting from the traumatic labor of my 1st called vaginismus its where the vaginal and pelvic floor muscles involuntarily contract making intercourse extremely painful and in my case near impossible, so we are trying at home AI. i went to that forum but those ladies look like they have been talking for almost a year and i didnt want to join in so late! so i thank you for being my buddies!!! this is our first attempt doing it this way..we were trying off and on the "normal" way since october but usually when it was time for me to ovulate and we tried to i would have to make him stop before he "finished" and i was waaayy too sore the next 2days to do it anymore..i stumbled upon at home AI websites and forums last month and got super excited!! this is our first try doing it this way. hopefully i will have luck since it only took 2 months to get preg w/my first! i didnt even use opks the first time. so today is CD16..still getting a +LH. EMJAE- so sorry for your loss...better luck to you this time!!! so now that i have buddies i will do my happy dance!!!:happydance: good luck and :dust: to us all!!

I could use some buddies too :D this is cycle 5 for me, and so far no luck! We are ttc #3 and fx it will be soon!

Mamidoll my first is 3 too, I'm hoping that the home ai works! I have the opposite problem after my son in that my entire pelvic floor is generally weak so I've been really working on strengthening those muscles, I have never heard of vaginismus but I'm sorry to hear its painful :( is it something that will improve over time?

Emjae I'm sorry for your loss, that's really hard but hopefully this is your month for a sticky bean!

Emjae - So sorry for your loss, hun! I've never gone through it myself, but I imagine it's devastating. I hope this will be your lucky month!

Mamidoll - Oh wow, I've never heard of that condition either. I don't know much about at home AI, but it's successful for you very quickly!

Mimix2 - Welcome! Hopefully cycle 5 will be your lucky cycle. :)

Do any of you ladies have any ovulation issues or am I the oddball?

So far aside from the skipped O after bcp in December it seems fine, but I'm pretty sure my hormones are still wacky :( I got some O tests for this month to be sure but I can usually feel it so maybe a waste of money?

thanks ladies!!
apparently its a common problem but never really diagnosed b/c theres nothing "wrong" down there until its time to have sex or insert something in there! theres a lot of info on it on the internet thank goodness. the website was awesome. it really helped me to understand what was going on..i was suffering in silence.

mimix2-i so hope the ai works for you as well!!

lindsayms05- i dont have any ovulation/fertility probs but since my son my cycles although regular vary from month to month from 30-34 days..so its impossible to know when im ovulating without the opks! i can feel when its happening but if i went by that it'd be too late!

glad to have found some buddies! good luck to all!!

i don't think i have any ovulation issues. You're not an oddball hun, we all have something going on one way or another.

At home AI is interesting. Does that process hurt too? Sorry for the traumatic birth and hopefully, this is our month.

I am so glad to have found some buddies. I should be getting to the BD stage in 2 weeks....then the dreaded two week wait. Having long cycles sucks sometimes. But i BD from CD12-CD25 EOD, Day, Day, Night, Night...haha

Hubby asked that I make it more spontaneous and romantic. I usually put my 2 year old to bed, then do the dance, then clean the kitchen. Haha...not too sexy i suppose. :shrug:

EmJae- LOL! yeah i know..scheduled BD..so sexy rite! i do the same thing..put my 2yo to bed, help DH give me a "deposit"..:spermy: then he helps me to the big "O" after AI (which is recommended) then i lay there for 15-20mins and if i dont fall asleep i run to the kitchen to get something to eat! :rofl: no AI does not hurt at all! sometimes my muscles will contract and i have to try a few times before i get it in far enough but since its me guiding it in, i can control it so its alot less painful and smaller..LOL than BDing. its just the :spermy: sucked up into a 10cc medicine syringe (like the kind we use to give the kids meds). i just insert it like a tampon as close to the cervix as i can get and push the sperm in. thats it..so easy. its just like having someone "you know what in you" LOL. the chances are just the same of getting pregnant as w/ BDing..25% each cycle. less if someone has fertility probs.
Im 5 dpo and desperately trying not to symptom spot!! as of now im just having really mild PMS, which is totally normal for this time of month. im due for the :witch: on easter..nice. hoping for a sticky bean in my easter basket instead of a jelly bean!
Sticky beans and :dust: to you and everyone else!!

I'm cd#1! Yayy cycle buddies!!! My first normal af after implanon removal!!

is it weird that i want to try AI? that way i won't get bogged down with the romance and really get down to business...lol. I'm sure he would hate that since making the baby is half the fun. With my first, i got pregnant FIRST try. This will be my second and i feel twinges on my left side, which is my "lucky" side. hahah. GL ladies.

Haha once I get the kids to bed there isn't much sexy going on so DH takes what he can get....although I will say that our BDing doesn't happen as often as it should I'm sure so that's part of the prob! I have my fx that you will get a bfp using AI Mami :)
Em I call my left side the lucky side too lol fx for you! I'm on day 9 and neg opk's so maybe I won't O until later this cycle. Hope ths cycle is it for all f us!

hi ladies! :wave: how is everyone?? im trying to hold out POAS till saturday..its soo hard though! so whats new? anyone feeling preggys? LOL!

Not yet for me. I just got off my af... waiting to O.

mommy247 GL to you!

tested today 9dpo :bfn: but means nothing, still waaayyy early...had bad cramping 5-7dpo..has gone away. woke up w/SUPER sore bbs this am but mostly under armpits. they ache constantly..not normal..my blue veins are VERY visible in my bbs, arms and chest, my gums are red and swollen and i was super tired today, so im not trusting that bfn. gonna test again at 11dpo if still bfn not gonna test unless AF is late. Hope you all are well..where is everyone????? :shrug:

@mamidoll

U sound like u have the first signs of pg. I hope u get ur bfp soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->