CD4 looking for Buddy!!! C'mon ladies!

those symptoms sound promising! good luck. KMFX for you. i have not BD nearly enough or on the right days so i am counting this month out. but that is fine, because lately with being so busy at work, and DD going through terrible 2's, i can handle not expecting a little one right now. I'm just enjoying life and the obsession with getting pregnant is going away.

Hi ladies! I'm not even sure how to update what's going on with me. My temps are so wacky right now that I'm not even sure I ovulated. I'm on CD16 today, and possibly ovulated CD 12 or 13 or 15...or not at all, lol. We've been very consistent with our bd'ing so I'm hoping and praying this is an ovulatory cycle!!

A weird TMI thing, I've had diarrhea for the last 3 days with no other symptoms of being ill or any new foods that I have eaten. I checked my other two charted cycles and I never had it around ovulation time, so who knows.

EmJae- thanx and i know what you mean about the terrible 2's!!! somedays im like what am i crazy..i can barely handle this one, why am i trying for another! LOL. but i need to have one soon as i am getting into my 30's! most of my friends have children that are "tweens" and they are on their 3rd child, here i am w/a 2yo and just now ttc#2. i purposely waited this long but now im wondering did i make the right choice, should i have started when i was about 24/25? anyways..still w/the :bfn: 's but i have a 16day luteal phase so im still 5 days away from AF. good luck to you!

lindsayms05- thats not TMI, there is no TMI round here! LOL. i had SUPER SUPER horrible gas for the first 3-4days after o..and the same thing w/me..i didnt eat anything that would cause it or change my diet in anyway and i usually dont have that! poor DH on those days! LOL. good luck to you!!

:hug: and :dust: to all!

UPDATE:

:witch: got me this morning a lil earlier than i expected! :cry: its ok though. ordering my opks and pre seed for this month. on to the next!

where is everyone? any BFP's?

HAPPY EASTER!!!! :bunny: to those that celebrate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"