cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

Hi Sideways!! How was your trip? I've missed you on here :lol:

Well, although AF is not here, I'm sure it's only a matter of hours, so I'm already looking forward to cycle #2! I didn't even get to POAS!

The temping has really worked for me (as you well know :)) so I'll carry on with that as well as the OPKs (cheaper ones this time though) - I'm going to give soy a go too because I don't think it's entirely fair that some women go through a whole cycle before I even ovulate. Also, EPO and Conceive Plus. And a glass of grapefruit juice every day until I ov. And SMEP. And Pregnacare Conception to help things along when (not if, WHEN) I get my BFP.

I worry that I'm getting obsessed.....lol

So are you sure that AF is due to show up? I must have glossed over all the threads and not read them very well :blush:
I think I'm getting obsessed too, don't worry. We can be psychos together :haha:
I am doing the soy thing, plus OPK and BBT so that definitely seems like I'm getting a little crazy. Of course, this will all have to happen once AF shows up. I know that I am still getting a lot of CM, and it's all lotiony... every now and then I'm getting something that resembles AF cramps but it's not amounting to anything. I am so frustrated I could just cry :cry:
DH and I are :sex: every few days now just in case. Who knows I may have not even ovulated this cycle yet which, the thought of that makes me a little optimistic but at the same time upset. :(

I'm about 95% sure AF is on the way - spotting this morning and then pinky browny cm this afternoon. Starting to get AF style cramps tonight as well. Feels like its on the way. But my temp went up this morning! So bloody confusing - there are no straight answers, are there?

Could you be having one of those annovulatory cycles? I know you got your smiley, but apparently even that doesn't guarantee ovulation (see comment above about straight answers...). Maybe you should start charting right away - at least then you could see if there was anything going on....

It must be so frustrating for you :hugs: I seem to have had my soy for ages - back when I thought my cycle was 28 days (how dumb do I feel about that lol?) and here I am at cd39! I hope something happens for you soon - I wish I knew what to suggest! :kiss:

Well, good luck either way -- I say that because this sucks just not knowing! But most of all good luck that you caught the eggy. Apparently bfp and AF symptoms are so similar to each other that it's hard to tell. I may go ahead and get a BBT tonight so I can temp in the morning. That's if I can find one that I like. I may just order it online and start whenever it gets here. I don't have a lot of PMA right now :( So sorry for being Debbie Downer!!! What's bad is I would like to know if I can have a margarita or some other alcohol to take the edge off!! LOL

I think you should have a drink - even if you were pregnant, blood flow isn't shared for ages, so it won't hurt. And the main thing is, you'll feel a bit better.

I got my thermometer from Amazon and it's brilliant. The make is Babymad (what else lol?) and it took about 3 days to arrive. I like temping, because it makes me feel like I'm doing something. The worst thing about this is having absolutely no control, and I felt like I got some of it back with the bbt charting.

I'm clinging on to the hope that they are pregnancy symptoms and not AF, and someone on another thread has just randomly said my chart looks great (without being asked!), so PMA has not completely buggered off.....but I think it's AF. That would make my LP 10 days, assuming AF comes tomorrow...right on the cusp of being OK. Something else to scupper my chances.....:growlmad:

Well....I thought AF was on the way. And it turns out I was right.

It's OK though - I'm happy to start a new cycle with the information that I've got from the last one.

Will also be starting a new thread....I think this one's run it's course...:thumbup: Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive during the last 39 days :kiss:

Can I just ask, are you sure this is af and not just spotting? I'm just bedazzled by your temps....it still hasn't dropped under your coverline?

I know hope4bump - that's confuddled me too! It has dropped a bit today, but still above the coverline. I had spotting yesterday and cramps and lower back pain last night. Although it's still quite light today, it's full-on mucousy bloody stuff (sorry, tmi :blush:).

Is it like you normally experience af? Because when my af came, my temps dropped properly....I don't know, it just doesn't add up... Oh well, doesn't take an awful lot to confuse me... :) :dust:

I'm not sure how I 'normally' experience AF - this is only my 2nd one since coming off the pill after 15 years. Last time I had horrific cramps the night before and then it was quite heavy. I wasn't temping though so I don't know. This time it feels more like the AF I used to get on the pill - little bit of cramping the night before and spotting/pinky brown cm, and then quite light to start off with. I had shocking PMT over the weekend as well - should have been a sign lol

It's definitely a teaser....lol

well, if you dont mind, i am going to keep my eyes on your temps... lol :dust:

Please do - I'd be really grateful if you could shed any light! I'll start a new thread for this cycle though :)

hi katie... i'm still subscribed and have been following the thread. i just want to wish you the best with your journey.. i'm SURE that you will get that BFP soon!

keep me posted if you can. happy holidays. :)

Hi, Katie. Sorry about the :witch:
But I must say I'm still jealous!!! CD44 for me.......
Are you going to take soy this cycle?

Hi msdecember - hope you are well!

You can keep up with my TTC rollercoaster on the new thread! It's lovely to hear from you again and I can't wait to hear how you're getting on :hugs:

oh katie....sorry to hear the witch got you :nope:

lets throw everything we have at our next (super long!) cycle!

what is your next thread called? id like to see how your getting on and keep chatting (aka moaning about rubbish cycles hehe) with you if thats ok

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->