• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

Thanks for the hugs. This sucks. I was about 90% sure this was it, based on my symptoms alone and regardless of what the OPK said. I almost wonder now if all that brown CM that I had for 3-4 days straight could have been my AF. Somehow I seriously doubt it though.

Well today is Thanksgiving and I am determined to not be miserable today. I might be about to take a bath and a nap, even at this very early hour LOL. Time to focus on me :)

I'll check in now and again to see how you're doing. Good luck to you!!

Well, you're not out til AF shows up, so don't lose faith just yet!

Enjoy your day and pamper yourself. Think of me at work in the snow!

Happy Thanksgiving!

ahhh sideways - im sorry to hear of your test result
sending you hugs
xx

6PO and no symptoms as yet today - although it's very early and I'm very tired.

Terrible pain all over my pelvic area all afternoon yesterday and all last night. Seems to have gone today though :) Temp is still where it should be, so that can only be good news!

7DPO......not really any more symptoms, but my temp has dropped slightly this morning. It's still well above the coverline, so it's not enough to make me think it's an implantation dip. We shall see what happens tomorrow with that. Of course, it could be the downward slide to AF :(

Speaking of which, I was in a really foul mood last night. I went to bed almost as soon as I got home from work just so I wouldn't have to see/hear OH. There are a number of explanations for this -
1. OH is a total a***hole who puts his crappy job before me, the house, the dogs and our life together generally.
2. At 6/7DPO we are starting to enter into PMT territory.....Never a nice time.
3. It is an early pregnancy symptom.. Although if it is, God alone knows what the poor child will do while I have to go back to work to earn enough money to keep a roof over our heads, and it's father can't bear to tear himself away from the basement of the Stadium of Light where he gets paid approximately the same as the Indian children in factories where they make the stupid crappy football shirts he sends out. Maybe a little bit less.

See what I mean? Dead grumpy.

You do make me laugh Katie!

You got much snow in Shields? It's like the Tundra here, can't see myself getting anywhere this weekend :'(

It's like Narnia outside, so I can't even imagine what it'll be like out your way!

Just had Benson on the park, who gets over excited as it is, but the snow drives him loopy. He only took himself off to the beach, had a run up and down and then shot back up to the park, down the street and sat at the front door waiting for me!

I'm in a proper fettle Antonia. Honestly, I could kill Mal. The way I feel this morning, he could leave the house and never come back and I wouldn't care. God knows how I'm going to get on at work....it's not exactly as if I love my job at the best of times :wacko:

That Benson! What's he like?!

Well all men have their bad points, even Mark and I married him! Has he slunk off to his Mams yet?!

Sideways 8,

I know this is off topic, but I wanted to say that I am very sorry for the loss of your precious kitty. I had my cat for 18 years before I had to put him to sleep due to major health problems. It hurt so bad. Still does when I remember him. :cry:

On a happier note, I hope you get your :bfp: soon! Wishing lots of :dust: to you and everyone else TTC. :hugs:

arpeters, thank you so much! My mom had a kitty that died at 24 years of age earlier this year, so as you can imagine that was hard for me too... that was my childhood kitty!! They definitely become like children for us :)

Katie, sorry your DH is being such an @$$!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon too. I look forward to reading your updates. As for me, CD40, with no end in sight!! :(

I thought my cycle was 37 days, so AF would have been due today. But according to FF I'm only 8DPO.

My temp dropped a little yesterday, and shot back up again today, and this morning when I let the dogs out (TMI alert:blush:) I felt really wet. When I went to the toilet and wiped I had loads of creamy cm with a pinkish tinge. Ordinarily I would have said this was the start of AF, but with my temp still up.....this could be spotting, right? Right? I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I started filling up in the bathroom! :cry:

As for the OH situation, it's fine. In fact we had pointless :sex: last night (feels like a long time since we did that). I was just in such a bad mood yesterday - not just with him - and today I feel OK.

katie, those are good signs! my fingers are well and truely crossed for you! i keep losing this thread because the name changes haha. I cant wait to see what happens next.

ive been having an i need a baby soon meltdown this weekend...i went to Boots yesterday to get ANOTHER box of Opks and the lady who served me said "you do know these are £40 dont you?" I felt like going "YES I DO ive been buying them for 6 MONTHS for gods sake, i would LOVE to spend this £40 on make up but without these i would have NO CLUE when to bonk or when AF is due THANK YOU!"... but i just nodded haha.
i also went to Mothercare to get Christmas presents for DH baby niece and nephew and i was just longing to be going shopping in there with a nice bump shopping for all MY BABIES things....wahhhhh why is it taking so long?!

And breath! sorry for the rant!
xx

well ur CM matches with to what your countdowntopregnancy says!

You go girl !!

Stop buying the Clear Blues mrsmonkey!! Or, if you must, just buy 7 - get some ics from Amazon and when you get a result on them, then start using the Clear Blues. OH nearly had a spasm when I confessed how much they cost!

Got a funny feeling in my lower stomach tonight - not cramps exactly....more like really bad wind :blush: Hard to describe, but like something is bubbling in there....Very odd.

Can't wait to see if my temp is still up tomorrow...I'll try and keep the thread name the same though....sorry :dohh:

I'm going to stop using them after this box, they obviously dont work for me after 6 months!
Ohhhh more signs & symptoms Katie how exciting! & change the title to whatever you like don't mind me, I like playing 'find Katie' hehe!
Xx

:rofl: mrsmonkey

At least I'm a creature of habit and you know that if today's title starts with cd37, tomorrows is pretty much gonna be cd38 lmao x

I really hope something happens for you this time mrsmonkey - sending lots of :dust: your way. Are you doing anything new this time?

Ahh thanks for the babydust, sending some right back at you (but can't put the pic cos I'm on my phone hehe)
We are going to try sperm meets egg, which I really wanted to start last month but a nasty case of the flu ruined my plans! Missed my chance to use soy so just sticking with conceive plus & opk's plus a truck load of BDing!
Well I'm off to bed now so bye for now, I look forward to your update tomorrow
Xx

Well this is my longest cycle EVER! This is cd38 - 9DPO - and no sign of AF as yet. The downside of this is that I don't have any real pregnancy symptoms either...but I'm taking the approach that no news is good news!

I have a little niggly crampy pain this morning, but not enough to excite/worry me, I thought my bbs looked a bit veiny when I woke up, and my temp has dipped a little bit (although still well above the coverline).

So just a case of watching and waiting:coffee:....will be testing Thursday week if AF doesn't show up.

Well this is my longest cycle EVER! This is cd38 - 9DPO - and no sign of AF as yet. The downside of this is that I don't have any real pregnancy symptoms either...but I'm taking the approach that no news is good news!

I have a little niggly crampy pain this morning, but not enough to excite/worry me, I thought my bbs looked a bit veiny when I woke up, and my temp has dipped a little bit (although still well above the coverline).

So just a case of watching and waiting:coffee:....will be testing Thursday week if AF doesn't show up.

No signs...can be a sign... I really didn't have any.. Good Luck to you.. I hope this is your month.. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->