cd42 and i'm in pain!

Hopeful2bpg

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im new here! :dohh:

I havent had my period since 16th December and I ovulated 31st December, however my leteal phase is 16 days long and since 7dpo my breasts began to hurt and havent stopped!!! First of all they hurt around the auerola and now they hurt near the armpits around the breast if you know what i mean and they hurt!! :shrug:so bad.

The last week i've had strong tiredness and still have and I've had cramps, over the past two days, but not today; today have had thick white discharge. Last week I had loads of discharge that i thought i'd come on, I had to go check it out, that happened the wk before too, so wierd, i've never experienced that happening perviously.:nope:

I have been ttc since July & my periods have been a bit dogy since coming off the pill ranging from 30 - 38 when before I was obviously a 28 day cycle.

I tested on cd 40 and it was negative? Im really confused as I expected to see a postive im that convinced I must be pg. I have a son whom i tested after 5wks postive. I just dont understand how im getting a bfn??

Anyone have an ideas whats up with me?

Or shed some light in being in the same position??

I would really appreiciate it, thanks :kiss:x

Hey! I'm a newbie too and am going through something very similar. I'm on CD 39 which is unusual for me, I've had sore underarms, have had cramps, have felt like AF coming on but no sign as yet, plus other symptons - but all BFN so far. Very confusing and frustrating! I go from being quite sure that I'm pregnant to thinking it's all in my head!

I'm sorry that I can't help put your mind at ease or have any answers, but I really hope you get your BFP soon x

thats ok, thats how i feel.

Im sure im preggers but then I think myabe its in my head.

I have really sore boobs and slight cramps almost everyday now, so im like to my dh, Im gonna have my af tomorrow, but it never comes.

Im getting to the point now where i just gonna try and not think about it and test again on sunday.

Are you getting a lot of cm, mines quite thick and white, is that a sign of pg or af???

thanks for replying x

hi I'm day 41... I'm not really sure if /or when I ovulated.. but I reckon it might have been day 28 as I had terrible cramps for a few days then, which I thought was af but she never showed. we've been trying since september (well ntnp really as I don't temp or anything) I've had crazy long cycles since sept, one of 60 days, one of 52, so I can't really tell how long this one is going to be, I'm pretty sure I missed out this month as we didn't bd around day 28 as I felt so grim, i'm only guessing now that it was ovulation rather than af..... (grrr, if only I had realised at the time) I thought the last 2 cycles I was bound to get a bfp, as I 'felt' pregnant but didn't and then af arrived later both times. You'd think I'd know what pregnant feels like, I already have 2 littlies! ;-). I think when you are ttc you are more intune with your body's twinges and hope that they mean something.. With my last two pregnancies I didn't realise I was pregnant til about 5-6 weeks when I started feeling like I had a terrible hang over even though I hadn't drunk anything. ( a hang over which then lasted 9 months with my son, and 6 months with my daughter.... hum thinking about it do I really want to go through this again... hell yeah!) But everyone is different.. you hear people say they knew they were pregnant from the day they conceived.. but you don't really hear about the people who 'knew' they were pregnant and then turned out to get a bfn... but I've definitley been one of those the past few months..... not sure of that helped you or not, but fx for you!

Thanks hun, its easy to get so involved when you dont get your usual cycle.

I'd be happy if I was just either preggers or af turned up, i hate waiting it drives me wild.:wacko:

My boobs have started to ache quite bad today, and im reduced to wearing this support bra that i used when I had my boob job which doesnt have any underwiring. I wanted to see if it was just the bras i wear or if it was really in my head and I can defiantly say its not in my head at all. Im the kind of person that doesnt really think about her body pains unless i get them u know what i mean, mostly ignore them and get on with it. Your prob right i prob am more intune with my body because i want to be pg.

Were gonna have a break after this month cause its just to stressfull plus were moving house next month and I dont want all that stress on my mind, so if it happens it happens.

My boobs almost feel sore, its bad, but i read on one thread that a girl got her af after bb's started to ache, so maybe i'll be af tomorrow.

Im pretty certain im pg and af wont show, but if she does i wont know what to think about trusting my body, i'll be so embarassed :nope:, as I've had almost all the symptoms, maybe its a thantom pg lol...:blush:

Anyways thanks for replying :thumbup:, baby dust to all xxxx

keep us posted, I've told myself I'm not going to test til Wed next week should af not arrive before then. (tested postitive with my daughter on feb 2nd three yrs ago, so in my head it is a good day to test! Although in all honnesty I'm probably setting myself up for a bigger fall especially as I don't think we BD'd at the right time,) How did you know when you ovulated, do you temp? I think I might have to start that next month, but I'm worried it will add to the stress of it all.. may be I should just get some tests and then when I think I am ovulating do one to confirm so I don't mistake ov for af again!

thats ok, thats how i feel.

Im sure im preggers but then I think myabe its in my head.

I have really sore boobs and slight cramps almost everyday now, so im like to my dh, Im gonna have my af tomorrow, but it never comes.

Im getting to the point now where i just gonna try and not think about it and test again on sunday.

Are you getting a lot of cm, mines quite thick and white, is that a sign of pg or af???

thanks for replying x

I'm pretty much the same hun, keep feeling like af's coming and dashing off to the loo but nothing! It's really testing my patience now! I just want to know either way.:growlmad:

Yeah I'm getting a lot of white cm, way more than I've ever had before I think, and for longer - from the research I've done it could be either af or pg, this is the problem, nothing's clear cut! :nope:

Hopefully we'll get our answers soon FX'd! x

Guess what AF came today, really anoyed... so achyboobs are a sign of AF for me, and I checked my cervix and it moved back a bit, that happened last time also. I defo gonna give up soon, this is too much hard work and stress grrrrrrr. Last time I got preggers straight away, dh is gonna get his sperm checked this month coming so we can see whats going on???

Baby dust to the rest of you good luck xxxx

Guess what AF came today, really anoyed... so achyboobs are a sign of AF for me, and I checked my cervix and it moved back a bit, that happened last time also. I defo gonna give up soon, this is too much hard work and stress grrrrrrr. Last time I got preggers straight away, dh is gonna get his sperm checked this month coming so we can see whats going on???

Baby dust to the rest of you good luck xxxx

Aww, sorry to hear AF arrived - but at least you know where you are now and can get on the case again.

Wishing you lots of luck, hope you get your BFP next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->