• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6 18-11-08. Anyone else?

ooooh on the cm front - hope it's a good sign, anyway I have lost my willpower am going to pee on an internet cheapy NOW

Well I lasted an extra 4 days that i normally do so thats something to be proud of.....!

I love xfactor - alexandras my fav!
xx

Don't worry JLS, it's still early days!

I took a test today too as it's DH's birthday. I used FMU and after about 5 minutes there was a really really faint line... I don't know what to think. Desperately hoping that AF doesn't show up next week.

I know - need to keep my chin up!

wow - when are you going to test again? I hope it gets darker!

:dust:

I tested again today and it seems just the same - really faint. I think I'm going to leave it until Wednesday now which is when AF is due. Maybe I'm being too cautious, but I just don't want to get my hopes up.

Morning Ladies

Tacey - Congrats again!!! Hope that line keeps getting darker!!!! Well done for refraining till Wednesday - I don't know how you do it!! :rofl::rofl:

JLS - :bfn: again for me this morning hon! Oh well! Try again tomorrow!!! I'm such a glutton for punishment, maybe I should just don a gimp mask and put a ball ion my mouth!!! (Sorry that's such a gross thought!) :rofl:

:hug:

hey girls!

Hope we're all ok!

Well, after loosing all hope I just tested with a frer and have a VERY faint line.........I feel so periody tho - live you Tacey I'm not going to get my hopes up!

What di you think of xfactor? was quite happy diana went she really annoyed me!

xx

well girls whats the verdict? I've been getting stronger lines for the past couple of days- phoned my doc for an appointment and I can't get one til friday next week! am not confident about announcing anything until after that - still feel periody.......

:dust:

xx

JLS -sooooo happy for you CONGRATS!!!

Big :hug:

thanks nicnac. I really hope you join me over in 1st tri soon - good luck sweetie and take care - let me know how you go!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->