CD6-CD12....Think I got my positive OPK or almost Positive! lol

VSubasic

Expecting Baby No.2
Reaction score
So I have been taking my OPK's since CD6 because I want to make sure I don't miss my Ovulation. Today is CD12 for me and it seems like I got a positive or almost there. My cycles are 30 days long. What do you ladies thing?

Thank you so much for your help and support!:hugs:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 46
the top one looks very positive i hope you get your bfp soon

Thank you!!! I am going to test again in 1 hour..

Yes, def test again. Last cycle, I had a test that looked like your top one at 4pm, then at 9pm had a VERY clear positive. Good luck! :hugs:

I tested again and it looked the same....I have 3 extra clear blue smiley test left so I also dipped that in the cup to double check and I got a negative...Do you think I'm almost near? I will be testing again tomorrow.

I really hate when half the line gets sooo dark like that!! But typically that only happens for me about 12 hrs before I get a strong positive result. Good Luck.

Yes took another OPK at 3 pm and I got the same line...Do you think I'm still waiting to ovulate? today is CD 13 for me :)

Yeah I would say you're getting ready to ovulate. Some people say that their test line doesn't get darker than the control line, but they get equallly dark. Maybe that is a positive for you. :sex: just in case!!

Yeah I would say you're getting ready to ovulate. Some people say that their test line doesn't get darker than the control line, but they get equallly dark. Maybe that is a positive for you. :sex: just in case!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->