Cd70-hurry up Af! Got my stash waiting :) pic added!

Missbx

Reaction score
So I've got my stash ready hoping Af will arrive A.S.A.P! :coffee:

I feel hopeful about next cycle but if I can aim to try and get a shorter cycle I think It might help! :thumbup:

Pointless thread really but I'm trying to take my mind off things x

Trying not to by anymore tests from now on. I'm going to try and wait until Af is late hopefully if soy works ! :)

https://i43.tinypic.com/30muwwi.jpg

Hello Hun, I'm Sure I'v Spoken To You Before Now. I Understand What your Saying Hun, But My Friend Had A Chart Just Like Yours Apart From Cross Hair's & She Was Pregnant. So Good Luck & Fx'd. x X x

Hello Hun, I'm Sure I'v Spoken To You Before Now. I Understand What your Saying Hun, But My Friend Had A Chart Just Like Yours Apart From Cross Hair's & She Was Pregnant. So Good Luck & Fx'd. x X x

Thankyou :) xx

Wow, 70 days is extremely long. Have you tested already? If you're not, i hope AF comes for you soon. xx

Yes I've tested it's in the test gallery x

Not Sure I See Anything Hun But It Don't Mean That There Is Not A Second Line, As Pictures Are Deceiving Compared To Real In Front Of Your Face Vision. Try Getting A FRER Like Test, They Do Cheap Ones In Boot's, Superdrug's, Saver's. Wilkinson's. I Don't Trust Them Test's Either Hun, I've Hade Them On Several Account's And Had Dodgy Evap's. But A lot Of Women Do Get Faint Or Dark BFP's On Them. Good Luck & Fx'd. Post A Comment On Here When You Tested & Posted tomorrow Test Pic Please Hun. I Hope To See 2 Lines. :D x X x

Thankyou :) I tested this morning and I got a bfn x I got a feeling Af is going to arrive soon x

Your Welcome Hun & Sorry To Hear That But On A Up Side At Least You Will No For Sure & Can Start Your New Cycle. But Still Good Luck & FX'd. x X x

Argh this cycle is pi***ing me off I just want it to end! I just can't wait to start soy and hopefuly have a short cycle for once! I try and forget about it but is impossible :'(

Surly this cycle has got to end soon? I stoped agnus castus about 2-3days ago I had been takeing it for about 2 weeks to try and get Af to start! x

Aww Hun, I Know It's Hard, I've Only Ever Had One Long Cycle And It Was Horrible. I Wouldn't Wont To Go Though That Again Unless It Was Pregnancy. Why Don't You Try A Digi & If Still Neg Then Go To Doctor's To See If They Can Give Something To You To Help Bring On Your Period. Agnus Castus Don't Work For Everyone & Even If It Wanted To Work For You It Might Not Be Able To Due To Maybe Being Pregnant. I Know It's Easier Said Then Done But Just Try & Relax. x X x

I've woke up with Af cramps so hopefully she will arrive soon x

Are your cycles usually 70 days long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back