CD8-9 and +opk?

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Previous two cycles have been 24 and 32 days long. I used to have very (30-70 day) long cycles and never get a +opk. Anyways, I've now lost a large amount of weight and my third cycle into TTC again after a break. I am currently on CD 9 however yesterday I got a +OPK IC and a CB digi smiley face. Today I got an even stronger positive on an IC so haven't used the digi. Is it possible to ovulate so early? AF only left on CD 5.

Also have loads of EWCM. Is it possible to ovulate this early and the egg be a decent quality?
DH is ill so despite getting a smiley yesterday we didn't BD last night, today he seems even worse so may be out this month :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
Just wanted to update on this - apparently it is in fact possible to ovulate so early and everything be ok as yesterday I received a "PREGNANT 1-2" on a CB digi :happydance:

Congratulations!! :)

Thank you :hugs:

I hope you get your BFP very soon. LTTC is extremely difficult. :hugs:

My DH and I TTC for 3 years with no luck and we couldn't get help due to my weight. Took a couple of years out, lost 11stone and got pregnant within 4 cycles once we started TTC again. Never thought it would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->