CD8...Clomid Cycle #5...Anyone wanna be my buddy!!!?

pambolina21

Reaction score
I am so nervous about this cycle...been TTC for over 2 years...I have an HSG scheduled for Friday and even though it's not suppose to be a big deal...I am nervous...lol...I could really use a buddy through this!!!! Will be so nice to be able to talk to someone going through the same thing!!

Hi pambolina21! I'll be your buddy! I am also on clomid(cycle#3) fingers crossed!! I am a little ahead of you, I'm on cd17, officially in the 2ww!

Aww...thanks CG!! I will be happy to be in the 2ww...lol...FX for you sweetie!!! When will you test?

Thank you! AF is due june 11 or 12 so I'm going to try to wait til the 14th to test... We'll see if I can make it that long. I am usually WAY too impatient to wait that long!! Lol hope your hsg goes well! You will have to let me know as that may be in my near future as well. Good luck to you!!

I hear that...I will be impatient too...lol...when you are ready POST AWAY...lol...I look foward to it!!!

The HSG I hear is uncomfortable....requiring a balloon to be inserted through the cervix and then they inject black dye....yeeesh...lol....

If things go as I predict I will be testing around the 19th!!! My daughters 3rd bday!!!

Have you been o'ing since being on clomid? Do you use opks at all? Ya the hsg freaks me out a little... If I'm lucky I won't have to have it done, lol

Last year I did Clomid for the first time...I have PCOS and don't get my periods like I should...and when I had my youngest 3 years ago...I went that whole time without a period until last year in November when we wanted to take further action in TTC...if it wasny for Clomid I would still have no periods...but the first time I was on it they said I OV but my levels were only 8.6 and according ti my research a successfuk OV is above a 14...the next time I didnt OV at all...and the other 3)2 tmes I never went in for CD21 blood work so I have no clue if it worked and made me OV...but the disappointment was to much so I took a break...till now :)

I am praying for a miracle...my doc seems to think an HSG will help me get pregg..he said woman who have it done get preggo within a month...he said even though there might be no blockage...the dye seems to clear (clean) the way...lol...so we will see!!!

Sorry for all my typos...to much of a headache to correct over my phone...lol

Yes I did opk the whole time....today is my last day on Clomid...HSG tomorrow morning...and I should be...SHOULD BE...OVing this time next week!!

Last year I did Clomid for the first time...I have PCOS and don't get my periods like I should...and when I had my youngest 3 years ago...I went that whole time without a period until last year in November when we wanted to take further action in TTC...if it wasny for Clomid I would still have no periods...but the first time I was on it they said I OV but my levels were only 8.6 and according ti my research a successfuk OV is above a 14...the next time I didnt OV at all...and the other 3)2 tmes I never went in for CD21 blood work so I have no clue if it worked and made me OV...but the disappointment was to much so I took a break...till now :)

I am praying for a miracle...my doc seems to think an HSG will help me get pregg..he said woman who have it done get preggo within a month...he said even though there might be no blockage...the dye seems to clear (clean) the way...lol...so we will see!!!

I have heard that the hsg makes you more fertile too, that would be perfect! Everything's pretty good here, just getting anxious now. I have been stressing so much about this whole thing! And now I'm pretty worried about dh's sperm count. He's on testosterone replacement therapy and I Just recently found out that it can ruin your sperm count even til there's no sperm....I'm a worrier!

Yea that would be awesome!! I am still waiting ti hear my husbands SA results...its such a pain to have to wait...lol...I aam praying for good news...I know a low sperm count can hurt a man's ego...but he has had 2 kids...so I am thinking he should be okay....but you necver know!

Sorry you are so anxious...is it still to soon to test?
Did you ever experience OV pains even before you stopped the Clomid? I am having serious ovary pains...real sharp....!!

I dont get it though...how can a natural hormone like testosterone hurt sperm? :-(

My dr explained it to me and said this- testosterone is what makes sperm. If you are receiving testosterone from an outside source (injection) your body thinks that it has enough testosterone so stops making its own. Therefore stops making sperm. The body can't differentiate between the natural and synthetic forms. Does that make any sense? Lol ya its still way too early to test only 3 dpo now I think. I go on Sunday to get my cd21 progesterone checked. This is the first month that I will do that. DH agreed to do a SA if I don't get preggo this month, did you have to schedule far in advance or do you think it's something you can get in for pretty quick? Just wondering if I should schedule now or wait a little longer. How much did it cost you? Did insurance cover any of it? I know DHs ego would be hit pretty hard if his Count is low, so I hope it's not! The first month on clomid I had WAY sharp pains in both sides on the 2nd and 3rd day of pills, but didn't ovulate, not sure what the pains were all about. But I haven't had really any pains at all since then....hopefully it's not hyper stimulation!

Yea that makes total sense...lol...once the doctor wrote up the form we just had to call and schedule...I think our insurance covered alittle bit (like a discount) but it only cost us $10.10....the HSG on the other hand is costing us $922.00!!!! SO HARSH!!! I better get a sucker when I am done...or a care package or something...lol...I think I have discovered the reasons for my sharp pains...cysts....they are rupturing and passing through...which is why my period is taking so long...I am praying it will be all gone tomorrow...but it keeps tapering off...then I get sharp ovarian pains and BOOM...I am bleeding again with alot of slim (tmi sorry!) Still no word on his results...maybe next week! I will update tomorrow about the procedure if I get it done....to bad I cant take a picture...lol...

Cycts?! Ouch! Im sorry that doesn't sound very fun at all! So they pushed your hsg back a day then? That is super expensive, it better produce some results for that big of a cost! Lol FX'ed that the SA results come back good! Hope you
Get feeling better soon. I decided I need to find a project to do or some type of distrsction so this 2ww goes by faster it's taking forever! I'm 4 dpo today, what day are you on now? Hopefully you o soon!

I am on CD10 now...lol....9 more days!

I had my procedure today...and I dont want to scare you if you get it done....so I would rather not tell you...lol....but it is painful!

Sorry for not posting more but I really just wanna lay in bed and try to sleep...I'll post more later.

Sorry to hear about the hsg? How exactly did it happen? You
Can tell me I can take it! Hope you're feeling better. I just got back from a friends
Baby shower, kinda hard being there but I'm really happy for her. Just kinda sucks that I'm not in the same position as her ya know?

Okay..here goes...lol...when I got in there they laid me on the table and used one of those thing to open you up (like when you get a pap)...that should of been no big deal...WRONG...she had a hard time finding my cervix...so for 30 minutes she tried inserting it over and over and pushing it up and pulling it out and moving it around (keep in mind this entire procedure, the HSG, should of taken only 30 minutes) I finally made her stop so I could take a break..eventually they got a bigger instrument..and it work (at this time I am in so much pain and in tears) then came the catheter portion of this procedure...it wasnt smooth sailing either...this woman tried 5 times to get it right...finally FINALLY I was able to put my legs down and relax (no stirups just my own strength keeping my legs on the table and open) the radiologist came in and the dye was being injection...at first it was no biggie...but then it got worse and worse...it was like acid to me...burned so freakin bad....my right tube was clear...but the left was blocked...so he ordered more dye...and they kepted pushing more and more in trying to force my tube to pop open!!! OMG girl I felt horrible...the pain was awful and making me nauseous...the cramping and burning was horrible...ugh...I pray you dont have to go through this...and if you do i hope its nothing like my experience....sorry if I scared you...but this was my experience and others say for them it was no big deal....Everyone is different...

Any symptoms? How ya doin? Sorry bout the baby shower...I know it had to suck...it will be your turn soon!!

Omg that does not sound fun! Sorry you had such a bad experience with it, hopefully it will help now. They got the blocked one unblocked? I'm sure that will make a
Huge difference!! I have heard that it is pretty painful if you have a blocked tube though. Are you feeling better from it now? Things are ok today is cd21 so I had my blood drawn to check my progesterone. I haven't really felt any different but when I was pg with my lo I didn't have any symptoms at all til like 8 weeks along so I won't count myself out yet! Did you get the SA results back yet?

I dunno if they unblocked it or not...I am hoping the doc will tell me something tomorrow...but they are closed on Fridays so I am thinking I wont hear a thing till later in the week...Still no word on the SAA results either...sucks to have to wait so long!!

Maybe your doc will be quicker at results than mine and you will hear back tomorrow...do you normally have successful ovulation? I am worried I wont...last time It didnt really work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->