CD8...Clomid Cycle #5...Anyone wanna be my buddy!!!?

Ya this waiting game is super hard! I have not been ovulating til this month which is the first time I have had my progesterone checked. Does your dr check that? I have always oed on my own uP until 8 months ago when I got My iud out... It's so weird. Did you get a +opk last month or how do you know it didn't really work?

I know the Clomir didnt work last year because of the CD21 tests...the closest I got was a level of 8.6 but I did my research and I know that that was to low even though they tried to tell me I ovulated...I didnt believe them...after that my tests showed 0.2 or something...when I had my girls it happened naturally...but once I had my youngest I stopped having my periods all together...not sure why accept for the PCOS...woman can cycle when they have that but I guess mine is getting worse with age...lol...even though I am only 30....lol...I did get a positive opk the month my levels were 8.6 but I dont think an egg was released :-(

I'm sorry that's a bummer... So what would you say a good number is for progesterone test? Maybe I'll get my results back today! I'm getting super antsy to take a test but I'm trying to resist as I'm 8 dpo!! How are things going for you?

Ahhhh....awesome will power...most woman including myself would be poas...lol...I have no idea what a good number would be...but I think above a 10 is ideal...still no word on my test results or even my husbands....gettin so mad!!!

Dang that is taking forever! Have you called and asked if they have them back? It shouldn't take this long. I got my progesterone levels back just now and it was 16.8!! Which the nurse said was a really good number! So I am really happy about that, I'm a little more hopeful now :) what cd are you on now?

Omg...thats great!!! You definately ovulated...did you have any problems with CM? Cause I know Clomid can make you dry...I have been taking Robitussin to help counter act that...I called them yesterday but no news...I will try again today. Stikk no positive opks...bummer...how did yours go...did you have a progression or just light to BAM positive?

:growl: SO NOT COOL!!! STILL NO TEST RESULTS...THEY DONT EVEN SER ANYTHING ON MY HUSBAND....they have my hsg results but cant tell me cause the stupid doctor still hasnt signed off on them....uuuuggghhh!!!! I have been working hard trying not to smoke....but this is about to break me.

My cm has been weird, it's watery when I'm not fertile before and after o'ing then was totally dry during my fertile time. Ya I've been taking mucinex for it but it was still kind of a problem. We used preseed too which is really good stuff have you ever tried it? I also take baby aspirin per my drs orders. I'm sorry your test results are taking so long, hang in there!
And this month I used a digital opk as I have a really hard time reading the regular ones so I had a smiley face the day of ovulation. FX'd that you'll o soon!!! I think I'm starting to imagine things as I symptom spot. First off I have been CRAZY tired, my nose bleeds easily (this happened with dd) having this weird twitchy feeling in my uterus, and had an increase in creamy cm? It's prob all in my head it usually is! Lol but after the phone call from my dr today and knowing that I for sure o'ed I'm feeling a little more hopeful and positive about it, but it makes the wait that much slower!!!

Yes...I have preseed...its good stuff..lol...Can EWCM be TO thick?

All your symptoms sound promising!!! Makes me wish you would test...lol...but I dont like to add to peer pressure...When do you plan on testing? I know you said it before but I can't remember and if I try to go back and look I know my phone will freeze...stupid technology...lol...

I think it can be too thick and that's how the clomid can make it a
Hostile environment. If it's too thick the sperm can't swim through it. At least that is
My understanding of it! Af is due the 12 or 13 so im trying to wait til the 14 unless I start before then. That will be 17 dpo so 8 more days!!

Fathers day is the 17th how cool of a present would that be?! I just now thought of that lol so maybe I'll hold of a couple more days.... Ha who am I kidding I can't wait that long!! :)

That would be cool...lol....although I am dying to see a test right now...lol...

Cramping like crazy!!!! But still negative opk's ...they arent even getting dark :-(

3 hour hold....grrrr
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120606_123905.jpg

I'm sure you will get it any day now! It's just going to pop up positive when you least expect it! I know I'm trying so hard not to test because 9dpo is still way too soon right??

Actually...woman start testing at 6dpo and if they are preggo start seeing a positive result by 8dpo...so really it's not to early!!

Did an opk and its getting darker!!! YAY!!

Yay for darker lines!! :) I think why I try to put off testing for longer is because I hate seeing a BFN. If I wait a little longer and can get a positive the first test (if I am in fact prego) I would rather do that. Cuz as soon as I see a BFN I'll be so sad. I would rather see AF than a BFN. Although I am super tempted. I kinda think I am prego this month which is good cuz in past months I've been so negative and just knew I wasn't. I kinda feel different, I'm pretty bloated, increased cm still and way tired.... It's so hard to know if I'm imagining things? Any word on your hsg? I would be chewing out the dr by now if I were you!! Lol have you ever heard of twitching in the uterus being a sign? It's been doing that a lot and is really weird. I only notice it when I'm being still. I kinda feel "heavy" in the stomach area also.... Hmm

Oh yea...those are all.great signs!!! TEEEST!!! LOL!!!

I have heard back but no results...they are making me schedule another appt to get them...uugghh...hubby's results is MIA so I had to call and make the clinix refax the paper work...so still? Waiting to hear...maybe she will call tomorrow...

My opks are light again....no more EWCM either...not sure what is going on...I'm sad :-(

Sorry for typos...phone is difficult to use when on a forum....

What cd are you? Did you say you usually o cd 19? How often do you test? I'm too nervous to test! Lol plus if I do and I get a BFP I dont think I'll be able to wait til fathers day to surprise DH lol and I think that would be so cool! Lol what dpo do you usually start POAS? I bought some IC this month, I've never used them before. How comparable are they to FR or other more expensive brands? I'm not sure how sensitive the test are.

Last time I O'd around CD17...my temp this morning plummeted. I wish it would happen already!!! My opk this morning basically has no second line cause its so faint....still cramping too ;-( Just not sure what to make of all this.

IC's vary...but most run about around 10 miu...but it just depends on the woman...they can get a positive on an IC before a FR or the other way around...kinda weird how it all works. I normally start wanna testing around 7dpo....I am an early tester...lol...I prefer to know as soon as possible...plus it's fun to share with the ladies on here...I also talk on a thread in the pregnancy test section...it's fun to stare at sticks and try to see a line...and to support the woman who are testing...But you test whenever you are ready...lol...I admire your patience...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->