CD9 1st month ttc

berry26

Reaction score
Any buddies? I feel like I need someone!

This is my first month ttc, and it is all rather confusing!

I am trying the sperm meets egg plan, just because really, I don't know what else to do lol

Anyone else the same?

xxx

I'll be your buddy!! I'm on cd 9 today! Just a day behind you!

yay hi pusheangel thank you

Hi anna_marie :)

My pre seed has just arrived! just in time for cd12 tomorrow! good luck and baby dust for this cycle!

I'm close - CD9 today, so 2 days behind you. When do you normally ovulate? I should ovulate early next week. Going to my RE to have an u/s and blood work next Monday morning, so hopefully we'll see something good about to happen then!

I've been TTC #2 since last April. Have been pregnant 3 times since then, but lost all 3. It's been over 5 months since my most recent MC. Good luck TTC!!!

My pre seed has just arrived! just in time for cd12 tomorrow! good luck and baby dust for this cycle!

I want pre seed! But I got pregnant the first time without it so I'm going to try and wait a few months before I buy it. I'm cd 10 today! Gahh when you get closer to ovulation day the days start to get slower!

I'm close - CD9 today, so 2 days behind you. When do you normally ovulate? I should ovulate early next week. Going to my RE to have an u/s and blood work next Monday morning, so hopefully we'll see something good about to happen then!

I've been TTC #2 since last April. Have been pregnant 3 times since then, but lost all 3. It's been over 5 months since my most recent MC. Good luck TTC!!!

I dont know yet as I only came off the pill a few weeks ago, I've had my pill af but not my real one yet, so I am waiting for that. I have counted CD1 at the moment from my pill af, so I know its not quite right but its all I have to go on at the mo :)

Sorry to hear about your MC, good luck for next week! lots of baby dust and luck for you :) xxx

I want pre seed! But I got pregnant the first time without it so I'm going to try and wait a few months before I buy it. I'm cd 10 today! Gahh when you get closer to ovulation day the days start to get slower!

Well I get quite sore (sorry tmi), and we have been using KY which i've been told is bad for the little swimmers, so I have bought pre seed.

it does go really slow but im dreading my first tww!

good luck :) xxx :dust:

I'm also on a cycle from an induced af. I had to take provera to start it since I never got my postpartum af after my daughter.

Well here is hoping for either my first real af or BFP any will do lol

xxx

Well erm lets just say that me and hubby like pre seed :) lol

How are you anna? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh