Cd9 month 11ttc after 4 early losses in 2020.

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies:hi:
Happy new year.:hugs2:
So as it says in title I've just turned cd9 and this is month number 11 ttc.](*,)
We had 4 very early Misscariges last year 2020 so im hoping 2021 is going to be a much happier and joyful year.[-o<

Not strated off good so far with being put in full lockdown again in England with the terrifying rise in covid cases and deaths.
Its so scary.

Its got me worrying about continuing to TTC but being 41 I know I don't really have time to wait and its now really or never. So we are going to keep on trying.:jo:

Just at that stage now where I am waiting for ovulation.:-=
I've been temping and tracking since we first started trying last Feb but I am not temping this cycle.
I just want to try a more relaxed approach and temping does cause anxiety. So im hoping by not doing it I will be more relaxed and not so tence.8-[

I normally ovulate around cd14 to 15 and I am doing OPKs still but just not temping.so a little while to go yet:?

Anyway really hope this will finally be my month and we get our healthy sticky little beanie rainbow.[-o<

Anyone else cd 9 or near and waiting to ovulate?

Last edited:
I am cycle day six today and ended up having a chemical last month. It was my first pregnancy after trying 20 months, so I am right there with you :hugs:

I’m sad about it, but after so many months of negative tests I’m relieved to see that I can actually get pregnant now that I’ve had my septum and endometriosis removed.

2021 will be our year! I have a good feeling about it <3

Thank u ladies.

I'm 2 dpo today.
I ended up ovulating really early on cd10 and I don't normally ovulate until cd 14 to 15 or earliest day 13.

Only time I ovulated supper early on cd 8 was with one of the chemicals but I'm not sure if it was because I ovulated early, because the other chemicals happened after a normal 13 14 day ovulation.

Really hope im not already out.
And if we have conceived I really hope it won't be another loss because of the early ovulation.

My AF was 3 days late last cycle so not sure if that has anything to do with early ovulation because really I shud be cd 14 or 15 today but because my AF was late im only on cd12 and 2 dpo if ovulation was on cd10.

I hope it happened on the evening of cd10 because that wud of been close to cd11.
Worried this early ovulation has ruined my chances already :cry:

Hi lovely, im sorry to hear about your losses.
I've missed being on here and chatting to you but life has been hectic with everything that's going on.
How are you doing?
Good luck this month xx

Hi lovely, im sorry to hear about your losses.
I've missed being on here and chatting to you but life has been hectic with everything that's going on.
How are you doing?
Good luck this month xx

Hello sweet its so good to hear form you.
Yeah it's been so crazy hasn't it with all this covid and stuff.

I'm ok.
I'm 7dpo so just waiting to test.
So nervous, I just want that dark BFP and no more losses.

Did u know that wanting a girl is pregnant again?

Next month will mark 1 year of TTC, it feels like its never going to happen but I'm trying to keep the faith that it will.

How old is ure little baba now hon?

Tommy is 16 months now.
So definitely full on ready to be pregnant again but its just not happening.

I had breast tenderness at 1 to 4 dpo the it went away at 5dpo but came back yesterday.
Feel like there not as tender now tho which has me worrying.
I had little sharp stitch like pains just above the pubic bone on the right all day yesterday but I'm not sure if it was my IBS.

Temp is up I randomly did it this morning and it was just over 37c.

Did have a few days of 37c last cycle tho and I wasn't pregnant or I was briefly and it was a 5th loss.

Just weird how I ovulated so early this cycle when I've been ovulating on cd 13 to 15 since July.

Hope I will ovulate at my normal time next cycle.

My LP was 18 days last cycle so I've stopped taking the B vitamins just to see if I will go back to my 15 to 16 day LP.

Been stress free this cycle but now I'm 7dpo im starting to feel anxious.

Hope ure ok
Omg!! How is he 16 month's already!!!
George is almost 6 month's. A true cheeky chappy haha
I'm in limbo this cycle. Had 3 positive tests then lots of negatives followed by a crazy faint possibly positive today. Ugh im too old for these games lol
How do you feel this cycle is going for you? X

Good luck hon just seen ure test i want us both to be in the same due date group that wud be amazing.
I'm to nervous to join one right now tho.
Will wait to see if lines get darker.
I really hope they do.
So nervous

Good luck hon just seen ure test i want us both to be in the same due date group that wud be amazing.
I'm to nervous to join one right now tho.
Will wait to see if lines get darker.
I really hope they do.
So nervous
We can chat on here together even if you join a group. I really don't think my pregnancy will last but stranger things have been known I guess xx

I'm so sorry hon I was so hopful. I wanted u to be In the September due date group with me x

I'm so sorry hon I was so hopful. I wanted u to be In the September due date group with me x
Thank you sweetheart. Its one of those things I guess. My bleeding has stopped again so I'm puzzled completely. Unless my body is just enjoying messing me about. Im almost 39 so my clock is ticking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->