Cd9 ttc#1 would love a buddy! :D

Holliedolly

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm ttc #3, I previously miscarried at 6weeks in 09 and tragically lost my daughter in august 12 at 26 weeks as she had a terrible heart defect which was in operable :(

I am not all doom and gloom though, I have an amazing support network at home from my boyfriend mum and brother.

I'd love to have someone to cycle with as no one I know personally understands the ups and downs we girls ttc go through!

Good luck to everyone ttc, I am here for anyone who wants to chat :D

Hope to speak to somebody soon xx

Hi everyone

I'm ttc #3, I previously miscarried at 6weeks in 09 and tragically lost my daughter in august 12 at 26 weeks as she had a terrible heart defect which was in operable :(

I am not all doom and gloom though, I have an amazing support network at home from my boyfriend mum and brother.

I'd love to have someone to cycle with as no one I know personally understands the ups and downs we girls ttc go through!

Good luck to everyone ttc, I am here for anyone who wants to chat :D

Hope to speak to somebody soon xx

Im on CD#4. We are pretty close. This is my first time to TCC for #1.

Fingers crossed for you! I'll be ov'ing in the next 12-36 hours so am gonna be getting busy and hoping for a bfp by the 26th :D x

Fingers crossed for you! I'll be ov'ing in the next 12-36 hours so am gonna be getting busy and hoping for a bfp by the 26th :D x

GOOD LUCK!! Lots of baby dust your way!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->