Celeb BB Jan 2013!

Paula "I'm nominating Sam because he hasn't asked me about my life"

Errrm. Ego much? :haha:

American Realit stars from The Hills.
It screened on MTV, was scripted but was actually brilliant.#Nothing like our reality shows, in The Hills, they had money.
Spencer and Heidi became outcasts really, which was sad and Heidi used to look wayyyyy different.

ive never seen it. oh well explains why i had no idea who they were. i only clicked last night they were a couple

I can't wait for tonight show watch the fall out from Speidi going back into the house. I must admit though this seems to be like the worst celeb big bro ever, the housemates are just a bit boring and none of them seem to gel too well, there are no big friendships forming or anything.

I feel bad for Rylan :( his 'playing for the cameras' is just him :lol: sure he done it in xfactor too, I think thats just him other than attention seeking.

^^^loved it :lol: spencer give over already no way will yous win!!

Razor was ace, Spencer shit himself 'let's get security in here' fuck off!!! I really want to punch him and Heidi in the face!!!

Am I the only one who likes Spencer & Heidi? :flower:

Am I the only one who likes Spencer & Heidi? :flower:

No, I do.

And I think the show, would be boring if they weren't in it. The others all get on to well with each other.

Glad I'm not the only one :)

I agree it would be boring without them! Hope they don't get evicted

I really hope spancer and Heidi go they act like spoilt brats. Its like they are untouchable. Can it be a double eviction please and get rid of lacey to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->