Celeb BB

I hate Julie. I think she is the fakest in there. So two faced, best friends to their face and then slagging them off behind their backs. :nope: Look at all the Danica is a bitch etc and then Danica rubbed her feet and she was all I dont want you to go, I love you. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The crowd were chanting get Julie out though werent they?

Yeah they were chanting get Julie out. I thought Danica actually came across really well in her interview, I don't particularly like her job but as a person I think she would make a good friend :) x

ooooo no - Danika is all money money money, using men for material gains and not a second thought about peoples feelings, i dont like her at all......just something about her.

Julie's GUM CHEWING is diving me absolutely mad...........its a pet peeve of mine and when she read Julians letter i was just thinking ewwwww stop chewing you knob!!!!!!! it just looks awful and the sound of the slapping ...just..........NO!!!!!!!! ahhh feel better now!!

I love julian i want him to win.

Actually do you know what watching big brother this year i actually view men a little differently in a good way!

I was practically screaming at the television because of Julie's chewing gum, its awful isnt it? Glad I'm not alone on that smelly.

I dont know who I want to win, I can tell you who I dont that :rofl: Julie, Julian, and The Situation.

I would quite like Martin or maybe Julian to win. With Julian it's hard to tell because it seems like he may be two-faced but then maybe he's just playing up to the camera..hard to tell but I like his vulnerable side. x

Glad i'm not the only one Tasha !!! its just erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want julie out for that reason alone lol

Martins great, and i like julian..................for now i think one of these two should win but that may change..........................

I can't stand Julie! She's been like it the whole way through! Can't believe she said in the diary room she wanted to stay in to give pensioners hope :rofl: wtf!? I also can't believe this fowl mouthed, chimney is classed as a nations sweetheart it's embarrassing! Coleen or the situation to win for me!

Xxx

I can't stand Julie! She's been like it the whole way through! Can't believe she said in the diary room she wanted to stay in to give pensioners hope :rofl: wtf!? I also can't believe this fowl mouthed, chimney is classed as a nations sweetheart it's embarrassing! Coleen or the situation to win for me!

Xxx

Tbf I dont think the nation knew that every second word that fell from her mouth was a swear word when they made her their sweetheart :haha: although I dont know who made her it either :haha:

I did laugh at the pensioners thing and thought to myself, if i was a pensioner I wouldnt not want to be associated with that.

oh god i hated Julie's gum chewing aswell, classy!..not!

Martin or Julian to win... like Coleen too

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back